zombie killer

Kiki P.O.V.

I was unpacking in an abandoned mansion. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kiki and a shadow slayer, every snice the accident.

Flash back of how she became a shadow hunter. ( she was 12 at the time.)

Kiki was in the woods camping with her family. She decided to take some pictures snice she loved to take some picture snice she wanted to be a photographer when she grows up.

Third pov

When kenzo didn't answer her, she set her phone on camera mode n walked towards him. She took a kiss picture and then sent it to her cousin for proof because she didn't want to drink tequila mix with mayonnaise.

He was on shocked that she kiss him until her heard growling. He looked at her and she was on the floor about to transform into a werewolf .

Kenzo got on his knees and kissed her.

After he kissed her, he said " uh.. sorry."

Ashely's PO.V.

I turned around and asked him a question. When he didn't answer . I went for it. I didn't want to drink tequila mixed with mayonnaise. I set my phone on camera mode n walked towards him. I took a kiss picture and then sent it to my cousin for proof. I then blacked out until i felt lips on my lips.

Chapter 5

Third P.O.V.

After Kenzo kissed Ashely , he said " uh.. sorry."

Ash - Why am i on the floor.

He helped her up and said " uh,. you drop you phone."

Ash - your lying

Kenzo gulped and said " no. you dropped your phone."

After Kenzo put the gun away,

Sev ( aka Sleven ) said " you know I would still be able to walk if you had pulled the trigger."

Kenzo said " what are you doing here anyway. Shouldn't you be at work?"

" shouldn't you be in school." While walking to the kitchen to get a beer.

Kenzo said " it's Saturday."

Sev said " my brain is fried." As he sat on the couch with a beer in his hand. Kenzo took the bag pack and put it on.

He said " see ya." While walking towards the door.

Sev said " wait I'm taking some of the money in the briefcase."

" that's your share." While opening the door.