hospital and memory loss

I turned around and started to walk back to where the shot gun was heard and was about to call the police, when I got wacked from behind.

When everyone left, I stayed because I really did love her. When the sun was setting I decided to leave. When I was walking, I took out my air pod and was about to put it in my ear when I heard a gun shot. I turned around and started to walk back to where the shot gun was heard and was about to call the police, when I got wacked from behind.

Riker P.O.V.

After I dropped off Jen, I went home and took a shower. I then called Fofo to hack into the ABH computer and look a girl named Moka Warren. Just as I was about to hung up, my sister texted me saying she wont home because she's staying at her boyfriend Seth.

After I told Fofo to print out the list of people name

Moka he said " you need money for a new pair of shoes."

" Shut up I really need that money ."

" Boomer and Zep are already at the cemetery."

After I hung up, I texted Ash ( aka Ashely) got dressed and rushed to Northevile cemetery.

Jake's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone saying " you knocked him out Boom."

" yeah, he was about to call the cops."

" We are taking him to the hospital."

" Rye ( aka Riker ) What will happen when he wakes up and tells the police that he heard gun shots coming from the cemetery."

" I'll deal with it."

darkness took over me.

Third P.O.V.

Zep ( aka Zepplin ) Boom ( aka Boomer ) and Riker were standing around Jake after they killed Jake's girlfriend so that she wont be running around eating other people even though she just died two days ago.

Zep said " Lets go i want my share of the job."

Riker said " we will take him to the hospital and then we get our money."

Jake P.O.V.

I woke up in the hospital with a concussion and my brother yelling at me for Drinking and driving. When I was out the hospital the doctor said " if you get headache your memory will come back to you."

I was leaving the

Eulogy