hospital & friendship

Keith P.O.V.

I was there watching my friend being put in the ground. Kiroo had cancer and didn't want to take the treatment. When every one left, I stayed because we have been friends snice elementary school. When the sun was setting I decided to leave. When I was walking, I took out my air pod and was about to put it in my ear when I heard a gun shot. My instant took over, I rushed to where i heard the shot gun was heard. I gasped because Kiroo was in a zombie form attacking the girl.

Third P.O.V.

Rayla and Sleven were far from the girl who was being buried. Selven said " you sure you can handle this."

Rayla said " yeah."

Sleven said " I'll watch in the shadows."

Raya said " what do you - she turned her head and saw that he wasn't there. She sigh and waited for the sun to go down. When the sun went down. She walked towards to the tombstone. Just as she was about to touch her ring to transform the zombie popped out from the tombstone and tackled her down. Rayla blocked the attack and got up.

She took out her gun and took the shot. She missed the shot. When she was about shot again, She heard a gasped. When the zombie turned around and she took the shot. Just as she was about to do a victory dance, Selven said " good job but your responsible for this guy."

Rayla said " its not my fault he was in the way."

At Woodridge hospital... room 403

Zero is the bed with IV in his arm and is sleeping.

Keith said " I can't believe you." while fixing the IV bag.

Rayla said " its not my fault. He was in the way." pulling a chair to sit down.

Sleven said " he took out his phone I freaked out. I didn't mean to shoot him.

Keith said " Next time taser him use the tranquilizer gun if needed."

Just as Ray was bout to say something, Selven and Keith disappear in the shadows.

Zero P.O.V.

I woke up in the hospital. I turned to my left and saw a girl texting on her phone. When the girl put down her phone. She said " thank goodness your awake. I'm Rayla and don't freak out what i am about to do."

"okay?"

After She cut her hand, she cut her my hand and after she held my hands with her.

" what at the -

Third P.O.V.

Zero saw himself in the graveyard. Zero saw that his friend was a zombie and had just got shot in the head . Zero got shot from behind. When Rayla let go his hand. Zero was shocked until the door opened and brother came in. After his brother, Nick had hug him.

Nick said " what were thinking dunk driving." after he pulled away from the hug.

Zero had a confused looked and was about to say something when Rayla said " Nick, its my fault."

Nick turned around and said " who are you?"

Rayla said " i'm Kiroo's distant cousin. I thought drinking was a good idea to help him grief over my cousin. I though he was sobber to drive. So he took my keys and

Nick stopped her and said " its fine. Both of you are okay. "

He started to walk out the room but said " I'll get the doctor. "

After Nick left, Rayla said " I'll erase your memories but your memories of Kiroo will be gone too."

Zero said " that really happened. My best friend turned into a zombie. You shot her and somebody wacked me."