Changed her life

The Summer that changed her life. Camping trip with the family. Riker was 15 years old.

Riker POV

When we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " I'm in here."

I groaned. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. I turned around and saw a guy with a bullet wound fall to the ground. The guy with blue spike hair and had wolf ears pointed his gun towards me and said " snice you are a witness I'll kill you first. Then finish him."

I froze.  This is - 

I gasped. The guy who was about to shoot me just turned to ashes in-front of my eyes. The guy with sandy brown hair with a bullet wound was walking towards me. I gulped thinking he's going to kill me. He stopped and picked up something in the ashes. I was about  to thank him but he  said " era uoy  truh."  ( are you hurt )

When I gave him a  confused look.  He walked towards me and put a ring on my finger 

and said " 

Sleven POV

After I got shot, I wince and got up, I notice that he wasn't Infront of me. I heard him say " snice you are a witness, I'll you first then finish him."

I turned around and saw he was about to shoot the civilian. You see let me introduce myself my name is Sleven. I am an Alien from planet Endride. I crashed my plane crashed here on earth to warn all the other ABH that a Crimmel on the loose. He was the most want Criminal in Endride.

Two weeks later

When Sleven tracked him down with the help of all of the ABH in his State. He was fighting with him in the woods. After Slev ( aka sleven) got shot, he wince and got up. He notice that the criminal wasn't Infront of him.

Sleven heard him say " snice you are a witness, I'll you first then finish him."

He turned around and saw he was about to shoot the civilian. Slev threw his special knife at him and he turned into ashes. Slev walked towards her. She was sacred because she walked backwards. When Slev picked up his knife , then screamed in pain.

Selven P.O.V.

When I picked up my knife and then screamed in pain. When I saw that my veins were turning blue I knew i was dying. The fifteen year old girl said " I'll get help."

I grabbed her hand and said " uoy era won na nelila ytnuob retnuh. Htiw siht gnir semoc taerg rewop semoc taerg ytilbisnopser )

( you are now an alien bounty hunter. With this ring comes great power comes great responsibility.)

I took off my ring and put it on her. When she got zapped and passed out. I took a picture of her and send it to all the other ABH around the world. And then bright light appear.

Third P.O.V.

When Sleven turned into dust, She woke up to someone slapping her in the face. She woke to angary sister.