Chapter 1 : Cheater

Saturday afternoon

Riker P.O.V.

I had just finished shopping with my sister. When I got home I took a shower and got ready for my anniversary date night with Keith Just as I left the house, I was in the drive way walking towards my car which was a 2002 jeep, when my phone rang.

Chains – Nick Jones

The text message was from my sister saying , have fun of your anniversary. Don't get pregnant.

I laugh at her text message and started my car to drive to his place. Just when I was pulling out my drive way, my phone rang.

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

After I read his text message to me saying that hes sick. I decided to surprise him. I called his favorite restaurant which was Tai Cuisine , and order chick noodle soup.

Third Pov
When I got out the restaurant with the chick noodle soup, I got in my car and drove to Walgreens to get medicine for him. When I was out of Walgreen, my cousin called me and asked i can help out At Neon light.

After I hung up with her I went straight to his place. When Riker got to his place she parked her car across the street snice he lives at a dead end street.

Riker's P.O.V.

I walked up to his house and used the spare key because I know where he keeps it. I went into the kitchen and put the brown paper bag with the chicken noodle soup and the Walgreens bag on the marvel white kitchen counter table. After I put the medicine and soup on the counter table, I went upstairs to surprise him.

Third Pov

When Riker went upstairs, she heard moans coming from his room, She figure hes moaning in his sleep because he always moans in his sleep. When she open the door, she was shocked to see him banding her best friend in his bed. She got out of the house and cried in her car. When she was done crying , She fixed herself up and went to her Noen Lights to get her mind off him cheating.