ending redo of becoming a bounty hunter

Chapter 12 her secret is out

Aero P.O.V.

When I was out of Endride Cemetry carrying a jar of Zombie's brain blood and heart from a hybrid. When I started my car which was a black Ferrari Roma 2003 , my phone rang.

Call me beep me - Kim possible theme song

It was a text message from my sister saying that she's spending the night with Blaze.

I then texted her back and decided to go The express shop ( aka pawn shop and post office that is open 24 hours )

Linka P.O.V.

I open the bathroom door because I heard a howl sound coming for Zero's room. I stood there in shocked and fear because there was a werewolf in Zero's room that ruined the whole room. The dresser looked like it was robbed. The bed mattress was flipped upside down. And the Curtains looked like a cat used it as a starching post. When the werewolf looked at me and took a step forward. I took a step back.

Just as I was about to scream when the power went out. I sat on the floor and prayed for a hailMary.

When the lights turned back on, sat there trying not to freak out until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw a girl with pink and black hair. Her outfit was crazy because it was black and red color.

Zero P.O.V.

After I called Fofo for a blackout for 20mintues,I text Aero 911. And then escape using my closet elevator.

Two months later

Link got married to Blaze. Zero is still a werewolf and Aero is in the wind because she faked her death after she told Linka that she was a bounty hunter.

The end

Thank you guys for, sharing , reading and voting