her secret back round

Two weeks later....

Riker POV

When we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " I'm in here."

I groaned because I couldn't hold in my pee. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. I turned around and saw a guy with a bullet wound fall to the ground. Just as I walked towards the guy who was shot. The guy with blue spike hair and had wolf ears pointed his gun towards me and said " snice you are a witness I'll kill you first. Then finish him."

Just as I was about to close eyes I gasped.

Third P.O.V.

Riker was just about to close her eyes when

Bang.

Riker gasped becuse the guy who was wounded had shot the guy who was about to kill her and her turned into ashes Infront of her. The guy who was wounded walked towards her. She walked away slower. When he reached her, he picked up the pen knife gun. He screamed in pain and the fall on the ground.

Sleven ( aka Slev) POV

After I got shot, I wince and got up, I notice that he wasn't Infront of me. I heard his say " snice you are a witness, I'll you first then finish him."

I turned around and saw he was about to shoot the civilian. You see let me introduce myself

my name is Sleven. I am an Alien from planet Endride. I crashed my plane crashed here on earth to warn all the other ABH that Jared Walker the most want criminal in the galaxy.

Two weeks later ... Still in Selven P.O.V.

When i tracked him down with the help of all of the ABH on this planet. In state of New York. i tracked him in the camping site in Lake Bora Bora in the woods.

After i got shot, i got up slowly and wince because the mark hurt. When i notice that the ghoul wasn't Infront of him. I looked around and saw him about to shoot the shoot the civilian. i took out my special pen ( pen / gun / knife ) , then took the shot. When I picked up my special pen , then screamed in pain and fell.

The girl said " ll' i teg pleh."

Just as she turned and started to walk away, I grabbed her and put a ring on her finger.

I then said " i'll get help, you can have back your ring."

" No. "

Just as she was a bout to say something. I said " uoy era won na nelila ytnuob retnuh. Htiw siht gnir semoc taerg rewop semoc taerg ytilbisnopser ) ( you are now an alien bounty hunter. With this ring comes great power comes great responsibility.

and then everything went dark.

Riker's P.O.V.

Just as I started to walk away, he grabbed my hand and put a ring on my finger.

i then said " i'll get help, you can have back your ring."

" No. "

Just as i was a bout to say something. He said " uoy era won na nelila ytnuob retnuh. Htiw siht gnir semoc taerg rewop semoc taerg ytilbisnopser ) ( you are now an alien bounty hunter. With this ring comes great power comes great responsibility.

And then he turned into ashes.

When he turned into ashes I was freaking out because he left a ring on my finger.