kidnap

Chapter 6 Third P.O.V.

After Boom hung up he said " I will let you - the door opened and he pretended to be to shocked to see his pretend girlfriend.

Riker ( aka Moka in disguise in because it was her plan )

" Babe, You missed my friend's wedding - she saw Jake and then crossed her arms.

Boom said " I uh..

Jake smirked at Boomer.

Just as Boomer was about to smack Jake, gun shots were heard. Boomer said " untie him and I'll deal with them."

Riker said " fine, but promise me that you're going to be safe."

Wednesday ( the last day of school and summer vacation Started)

Riker Pov

I was in math class waiting for the bell to ring and summer vacation would start. I was super excited to go camping my family. Let introduce myself my name is Riker Jenkins. I am going to a be a junior in high school. My boyfriend is Noah. And my best fiend is Jen ( aka Jennifer )

Ring

Ring

When I walked out of class, I pushed my way through to tell my boyfriend that I wont be seeing him snice I am going camping with my family and will be gone a month. When I got closer to his locker I saw him making out my best friend. I got out of the school building and unto my car. After I cried in my car, I texted both of them that I won't see them in a month.

three days later... at the campsite.

Riker POVWhen we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " Bathroom is occupied."I groaned because i need to piss so bad. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. My instinct took over and i rushed to where the gun shot was fired. When I got there i saw a guy bleeding out and the guy running away. I put presser on the guy who was bleeding out and was bout to call 911 when he put a ring on my finger and said " enjoy your new life."When he twisted the ring, I blacked out. I woke up in a forest confused until someone said " I'm sorry."I turned around and gasped. He then said " Let's sit down and talk about why I am sorry."

After he explained everything I said " you chose me because i am a goody goody two shoe."

He said "

Two weeks later .. movie marathon... .Saturday night

Ashley P.O.V.

I was having a movie marathon with my sister Riker , my boyfriend Seth and his brother Jake. When the movie was finished I said " did you guys like the movie."

I looked at my sister and said " it was okay."

Seth said " its alright."

"Jake what about you."

He looked up said " it was - his watch started beeping.

After he stopped his watch, he said " I have to go." while getting up from the couch.

Seth said " where do you need to be."

Third P.O.V.

Jake was about to say something when Riker said " he promised his girlfriend who happens to be my friend for a dinner date."

Jake said " I did? What are you..Oh... yeah." he quickly rush out the door.

Just as Seth was bout to say something Riker said " I'll drive him. enjoy your night."