werewolf in a cage

Hey gusy just want to say that i am still writing on paper so just bear with  me here.  so yeah thank you guys for  sharing  and the votes.

The next day....

Jake P.O.V.

I woke up with a hangover and in cage. I looked around and notice that Riker was sleeping in the chair. When the door open, a guy in jeans and a biker jacket came in and said " you are so lucky I didn't kill you."

I was about to ask him who is when he came near the cage and injected me with something.

After I said " ouch . What the heck man."

Riker woke up and said " guys I'm trying to - Oh your awake."

After the man open the cage, he said " Elijah Crestwood. And your lucky that I injected you so that when you turn it will be less painful."

Riker said " so he's normal."

El ( aka Elijah ) said " no."

I said " what do you mean no."

El took out a picture of a moon and I howled.

Third P.O.V.

After Elijah opened the cage he said " your lucky that I injected you so that when you turn it will be less painful."

Riker said " so he's normal."

El ( aka Elijah ) said " no."

Jake said " what do you mean no."

El took out a picture of a moon and Jake howled and transformed Into full werewolf form. When El showed him to the mirror. Jake was shocked. When Jake was back to himself. Riker said " so he's fine right ."

Jake sigh and said " will i be stuck like this forever."

Just as the El was about to say something. El's phone rang.

What's going on - 4 Non Blondes

* Elijah Crestwood - scientist, doctor. Step cousin of Boomer and Zeppelin.

LL - Mark Mckenna

\

Third P.O.V.

Jake was about to say something when Riker said " he promised his girlfriend who happens to be my friend for a dinner date."

Jake said " I did? What are you..Oh... yeah." he quickly rush out the door.

Just as Seth was bout to say something Riker said " I'll drive him. enjoy your night."

After Riker left Seth and Ashely in the house, She called Boomer for the stuff.

Third P.O.V.

Jake was about to say something when Riker said " he promised his girlfriend who happens to be my friend for a dinner date."

Jake said " I did? What are you..Oh... yeah." he quickly rush out the door.

Just as Seth was bout to say something Riker said " I'll drive him. enjoy your night."

After Riker left Seth and Ashely in the house, She called Boomer for the stuff.

Ashely P.O.V.

After my sister and my boyfriend's brother had left, I said " I think they are dating behind our backs."

" babe, I don't think so. I think they just want to hang out with their friends and not us."

I stood up and said " I will find out the truth."