Nonsense story

old story
no, but ...how you do you know that brother turned into a monster."

She froze and then said

" He's well.. I am cursed. But's he's half cursed.

Aero P.O.V.I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were  banging each other.  I can't believe that he would cheat again after he promised that he won't do it again. I walked back inside pissed. After I calmed down  in the bathroom because  i dont want to wolf out. (  aka wolfdeadpool.  ever snice the accident she got a second chance at life as a  Alien  bounty hunter  ) 

 I texted my sister that I'm going to an after party with my boyfriend. After that text was sent texted Boom that I am crashing at his place. When the text was sent I walked to Joys coffee shop. When I got to the place, I was about to enter the coffee shop when i sense someone  was watching me.  I looked around and saw Jake pretending that he lost something.

Third P.O.V.

When Riker was facing Seth, Ashley untied herself and was about to get up when Riker faced her. Ashely gulped because she had a gun Infront of her face. She put the gun down  and said " stay here. You Mr. Henderson scratch your hand with this knife or give me 40 millions dollars in two weeks." while tossing the knife.

After he did what he was told. Riker said " you, Miss. move to the side and stay calm."

When Ashely moved to the side, Riker said " both of you stay calm." she said walking towards the door. 

dragged him towards the door. When they were at the door. She said " stay clam."

When the lights went out Ashey and Sethe heard howl sounds and gun shots. When the lights were on they saw a wolf beast dead on the floor Riker covered in Blood. Riker

said " your debt is paid. If you both trespass on my property I will kill you. Now leave."

One month later....at the school dance

* Facts you need to Know : Riker and Kevin are back together. Jake is half cursed.

At the school dance

Riker's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend to dance with because a slow song started to play.

When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the

guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I can't believe that he would cheat again after he promised that he won't do it again. I walked back inside pissed. After I calmed down on the bleachers. I texted my sister that I'm going to an after party with my boyfriend. After that text was sent texted Boom that I am crashing at his place. When the text was sent I walked to Joys coffee shop. When I got to the place, I was about to enter the coffee shop when i sense someone fowling me. I looked around and saw Jake pretending that he lost something.

Old story

Selven P.O.V

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was kissing her ex-boyfriend. I walked out with cup of drinks in my hand. After i threw it in the garbage and rush out to the school's garden. I sat on the bench about to take a nicotine gum snice it sort of helps gets mind my off things when I Riker walking past me pissed off.