Chapter 7 : Knocked out

Jake's P.O.V.
I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back to her I saw that she was with her ex. I rushed out there. I texted her I wasn't feeling well. When I was out of the boy's bathroom, a girl walked by me and head started to hurt. When the headache stop, I needed to know who she is. I feel like she was there when I was in the cemetery. When I was in the gym i found her looking for someone. I then saw that she is looking at my brother's girlfriend. I figure she is related to my brother's girl or liked my brother's girl. Just when I was about to walked towards her she turned around and walked towards the other exit. When I was in the school's parking lot which is the back of the school, I spotted her. I was walking when i got close I saw her saw her cut through air and a portal open.

Third P.O.V.
Jake stood there freaking out. He freaking out until it was disappearing. He did the unthinking thing and jumped in the portal. After Jake jumped in, he fell flat on his face.

Jake's P.O.V
I stood there freaking out. The portal was it disappearing. I did the unthinking thing and jumped in the portal. I curious if this portal lead me to the future. When I got up from the dirty road, I started to freak out because i was standing in front of the abandoned mansion on hill side avenue. I was just about to go inside to look for her when I got wacked in from behind.

Riker's P.O.V.
When I was in the back of the school building. I texted Boom and Zep lets to the club, I'll meet you at your place. When I was at the mansion, I was just about to text when Boom said " help us."

I turned around and saw Boomer and Zep dragging a stranger in the mansion.

" What did you do."

" I wacked him becuse he was about to touch you."