BIG NOTE

Hello there! I just want to say thank you for your support over the past few years of me writing this story!

I am no longer interested in streaming or quackity for that matter.

I did have the entire story planned so I can give you a brief summary below:

Basically Kayden and Alex meet up at the charity stream and are partnered together because of a random generator set up by Mr. Beast. They have to work together and at the end of the day, Alex pulls Kayden aside in the parking lot and pleads with her to listen to him. Karl tries to intervene but Kayden says she'll listen to him if he buys her a new monitor. (Kayden is petty and wants an incentive ofc)

Alex agrees and explains everything that has happened in the few months that they stopped talking. He explains that he never thought he would fall in love but their fake relationship made him realize he would never find love the way Kayden loves him. He tells her that she watches her streams still and he is happy that she is finding streaming friends and becoming a really big deal.

Kayden leaves with Karl and Sapnap and the next day she checks her phone with notifications from everyone saying how she raised the most money because of her Collab with Quackity. Alex then publicly apologizes to Kayden with a YouTube video and explains to his fans that it was his fault and how loving someone can cause you to do crazy things. 

Then a week or so goes by and Kayden is going to Karls apartment when Alex shows up at her door with flowers and a Fortnite battle pass and asks her to forgive him. (she doesn't even play fortnite)

they go back inside and talk and he admits that she is all he can think about. they both begin to talk again even though Ranboo still wants to strange Alex for hurting his "sister". Karl and Sapnap go away on a trip and Kayden has to housesit for them and Alex tags along and they get in a fight that ends with them accidentally live streaming the moment when Kayden throws a handful of flour in Alex's face. The hashtags whitequackity and duckstorm are trending along with the debate about whether its Alayden / QuackiDaze or Kaylex / Rainity. Alex leaves Kayden again.

after a month of not talking again, Kayden visits Alex and they reconcile after another charity stream where they had to kiss on camera for 10k. It is summer at this point so Kayden takes Alex to her hometown where they encounter her ex. Alex ends up fighting him after her ex calls Kayden some slurs. they're in kayden's childhood bedroom and Alex finds a diary of Kayden's with a diary entry of what she wants in a future husband.

the next day Alex goes out with karl and comes back late with some flowers and a promise ring. he "proposes" and a bunch of friends show up like ranboo and Tubbo and Piso. then they all celebrate kaydens 20th birthday together. (i'd like to pretend that the Jacob family owned a ranch style home with a lot of land so they had like a bonfire and watched a movie outside.) 

Alex then drunkenly admits to everyone that over the past year, his and kaydens relationship has been staged and fake for the most part, but he realizes now that their love is forever.

the story ends with Karl and sapnap finally coming out and ranboo and Myles going public with their relationship. Alex and Kayden take a break from streaming to find a house together in the New York suburbs. kayden plans to keep her apartment to use it as an office and to sleep in when she is going to college. 

She lets Ranboo move into her streaming room. Piso moves into the other bedroom to attend college in new York as well. Myles (ranboos bf) moves in soon after that too and Kayden ends up giving the three of them the apartment with the exception that they keep it clean and don't wreck any of her stuff.

I can imagine Alex and Kayden getting married right after they finish college, maybe in their mid 20s. Alex proposes to her at his graduation and they spend the rest of the day watching rom coms in each others arms with kayden pinching herself to see if it is real.

 Quackity finally becomes a lawyer and Kayden has an art studio opened. they move somewhere new like California and drift away from streaming. Kayden is recognized as a self made entrepreneur and not only seen as Karls sister. they decide Pickles needs a sibling or two and they get another puppy and a cat. maybe children someday. maybe. but they just want each other for now.

~~~

I hope I didn't disappoint a lot of people by ending the story. I just feel like if I kept writing it that it wouldn't be as good as I had hoped for. I do plan on posting a Christmas special chapter I had written for a while for when Alex and Kayden got back together. I hope you enjoy it. It's really cute and fluffy :)

I do hope that you will still stick around and read recent stories of mine and follow me so you can get updates about my weird life and story progress. don't forget to also comment on here if you've stayed this long. and feel free to put your input on my short conclusion above. 

this fandom has been crazy recently and it's may of 2024 now so that's understandable. I do hope you still appreciate this story before it was affected by scandals and before we lost some beloved streamers. I wish you all the best. 

thank you all for this journey

xoxo kayden ~