14 - "We can be together"

I woke up and my room was dark. Arms were wrapped protectively around me.

Alex.

I cuddled closer to him, enjoying the warmth of him. This was nice. I felt better than yesterday. Yes, Karl is a piece of shit but Alex is literally the nicest person ever.

He called me Amor. That's like irl dating. Or maybe he just wanted to comfort me.

Alex looked so peaceful sleeping but I needed to get up. I had to stream tonight and right now, I was laying in bed with my crush.

My very famous crush. That's any fan girls dream.

I rolled out of bed and tip toed to the kitchen. The cookies were still on the table, so I grabbed one and bit into it while I checked the time.

4 in the morning. Oh wow. I could have slept in with Alex.

But honestly I liked the quiet right now. I made some scrambled eggs and bacon with toast for myself just because.

I found my phone, which had been placed in the fridge. Okay? That's weird.

I put Corpse Husband on shuffle on Spotify. And what song came on first?

Cat girls are ruining my life.
⬇️

"Make a stack, PepeLaugh, got all of these bitches mad," I hummed along to the song.

I ate while listening to Corpse which made me calm. I'm pretty sure that's not normal.

So I posted on Twitter to solve my problems

Rain. @/Rainyy-Dazee

Make a stack, PepeLaugh, got all of these bitches mad @/corpse_husband

Not me being an attention seeking enby.

Anyway, I posted the tweet, vibing to Corpse and eating.

My mood went from Cat girls to agoraphobic real quick when I saw a tweet someone tagged me in.

Chad🤠🇺🇸✝️🐴 @/ihatekarlj

@/KarlJacobs_ may have ruined @/MrBeast but @/Rainyy-Dazee ruined karl and I hate them both

(a/n: I Don't think Karl is bad irl guys don't hate me. it's for character Development)

I was used to hate comments but involving my brother and his friend went a little too far. I felt horrible.

Maybe it was my fault. Maybe streaming did effect everyone around me. Maybe I should have tried harder like Karl.

Maybe I should have been like Ryan. I could have been more famous. I could have had a better relationship with my family.

Maybe my life was a mistake.

It didn't matter. I just wanted to disappear.

But today was Monday. That meant filming MrBeast's video and doing a stream with Quackity.

I had to be strong and put up a mask. No, not the cringes song by Dream but kind of like it.

Honestly, I was in such a shitty mood after that tweet I wanted to go back to sleep. I cleaned up my empty dish and slowly walked back to my room.

Alex was currently hugging a pillow in his sleep. I smiled, tugging the pillow and replacing it with my body.

My phone was on the side table, I set an alarm for 7:30 am.

I cuddled back into Alex. He mumbled something in his sleep, barely audible. But then he mumbled it again.

"Kayden, I really do love you," He mumbles. "We can be together if you wanted to."

Do I want to know? Yes, but I wasn't going to ask.

"Love you too," I whisper, cuddling into the crook of Alex's neck and tangling our legs together.

I fell asleep feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

Does he really want me though?