9 - "I'm so sorry for exposing you Kade"

I needed to do a Sunday stream today. Probably just chatting. I wanted to ask Piso if he could stream later, but he said he had homework.

It's the middle of summer. I don't understand him sometimes.

Ahh, anyways. It was 7:30 pm and I was hungry. I decided to spice things up and heat up some dino nuggets. The only nugget anyone should eat.

I sat down at my kitchen table and ate silently, scrolling through tik tok. Someone made an edit of me.

It was of me doing my stream on Friday. To the sound of Breezeblocks x Take a slice (this is literally the best mashup ever)

My Twitch notification dinged. Karl was doing a charity stream. I didn't sub to him, only follow. His fan base night be suspicious if I did.

I clicked on and watched. He was playing Jackbox, whatever that was. Quackity, Sapnap, Dream, and George we're all with him.

He got a dono, it read,  Karl, show us a picture of your sister and I'll donate $500.

Oh no, I panicked. This was it, my make or break moment. And it probably would break.

Karl would know too much if he found out I was RainyDaze. My Twitch, me being nonbinary and my crush on his best friend.

"Hey, guys I'm muting you really quick," He told his friends in the discord. "I'm so sorry for exposing you Kade," He said smiling at the camera. It was as if he knew I was watching the stream.

He pulled out his phone and opened up a picture from my High School Graduation, which he missed by the way.

I was in my school colors, red, yellow and blue. Red robes, dark blue pants, and yellow cap.

My hair was still long, falling just below my shoulders. And my face was covered with makeup, which my mother insisted on me wearing.

I was horrified. I couldn't take it. I didn't even want to look at his chat. I turned off my phone and threw it on the couch 20 feet away.

I was frickin terrified.

I still had to stream though. No face cam, just voice. Maybe a try not to laugh challenge. That would keep me up. I would stream for an hour and leave, no one would know.

I could ignore my chat. Maybe try to distract them with a free media share Sunday.

I looked at my plate of nuggets. Only five left and I didn't feel like eating food. I'd just leave them for later.

I went to my office, which doubled as an online school classrooms for when I went to online college.

I logged onto Twitch, clicking the go live button.

Free Media Share Sunday & challenge later

I sighed, waiting for my viewer count to get up. When I got to around 1k, I started.

I smiled even though they couldn't see me. "Hey everyone, welcome in. Today I thought I'd try a free media share Sunday and see if you all like it," I said, sounding happy.

"Please don't forget the rules. Nothing inappropriate. It must be suitable for all ages.," I skimmed the chat. "No face cam today guys. I didn't have time to do my hair and stuff, it was a lazy Sunday," I said giggling.

Chat believed it and I kept going, relieved.

The first video was of Jack Manifold just screaming DID YA GET A WHOPPA? over and over again.

"That video is so overused. Poor Jack," I said laughing. My chat was asking if I liked whoppers. "I actually have never had a whopper before,"

Chat went crazy, dissing me for not trying one.

"I'll eat one next stream just to make you all happy," I said, promising.

The stream went by with a few karaoke media shares and dream smp clips.

The original TommyInnit jumping in the Cadillac video played about three times.

I had to yell at the chat, threatening their whopper stream privileges.