11 - "Hello Alex..."

I smiled at the idea that was cruel and funny.

I grabbed my phone, temporary forgetting my anger and sadness. I opened Twitter and went to a certain Alex's DM's.

Conversation with Quackity

RainyDaze
Hello Alex...
a few days ago you started following me.
and I know you told Karl about my streaming.
but I wanted to know if you would help me get back at him since you're coming to New York with him tomorrow

Quackity
hello and sure I'll help you.
sorry if I exposed you by the way.
but explain your plan and I'll gladly help.

-
I smiled down at my phone. Not only was I getting revenge but THE Quackity was going to help me.

I explained to Alex the plan.

It made me blush typing out the plan because it was embarrassing.

It was simple. When Karl and Alex arrived, Alex and I would have our 'relationship' reveal.

This would get back at Karl by taking his best friend and take eyes off me being exposed.

Basically the whole week we would be 'dating' and Alex agreed to one face cam stream on my channel.

This was crazy.

I heard a beep and jumped, I forgot I had cookies baking.

I took them out of the oven and set them on a cooling rack, cleaning up in the process.

I had premade frosting to put on the cookies. As I waited for the cookies to cool, I cleaned the house yet again.

Just basic stuff like recleaning the kitchen and throwing away the chicken nuggets I didn't eat, it was a sad goodbye.

I ended up eating cookies for dinner.

Anyway once the cookies finished cooling down, I frosted them and put them in the fridge. Otherwise I would have eaten them all. I needed some cookies for the plan tomorrow.

I looked at the clock in my kitchen, it was almost midnight.

I needed to sleep. I looked around, grabbing my phone and plugging it in to charge.

Karl was going to call me when his flight landed, but I never responded to that text.

Alex and I traded numbers and he texted me saying my brother was all stressed.

I laid in bed, a bunch of songs were running through my head.

Sleeping came next. But like I don't remember that.