17 - "Buff quackity arc?"

(A/N: KARLNAP meetup, buff q, and dating announcement)

I woke up in my room. Wait, wasn't I in the car? How did I get here?

I heard voices and followed them to the kitchen.

Alex and Karl were eating the cookies I made and talking.

"Hello," I said, rubbing my eyes as I sat next to Alex at the table.

"Good afternoon sleepy head," Alex said, kissing my head.

"So how did I get out of the car?" I asked the boys.

"Alex carried you from the car, up the stairs and to your room," Karl said with a mouthful of cookie.

"Wait, is this your true buff quackity arc?" I ask as I eat a cookie.

"I swear the Tik tok video wasn't me but I did carry you. I'm just strong and you're not that heavy," Alex said.

"You should have seen his muscles though. They were bulging and stuff," Karl said, staring at Alex.

"Woah dude, eyes off my boyfriend. You have your own," I said, covering Alex with my hands.

"Speaking of boyfriend, is it okay if Sapnap comes here for like a day or two? He's in the city for his cousins wedding and wanted to see me," Karl said blushing.

"Karlnapity meetup and a dating announcement? Yes! Do it do it do it," I say doing a little happy dance.

"That's great because he's been sitting outside for the past hour," Karl said.

"Why didn't you let him in dumbass?" I ask as I run downstairs and outside to look for the Texan.

He was sitting on the steps watching cars for by. He had a duffle bag next to him and was humming the ABCs.

"Sapnap," I said out of breath.

"Kade, you can't just run out of the apartment to get my boyfriend," Karl said, chasing after me.

Sapnap jumps up at our voices and looks at us.

"Finally, I've been waiting," Sappynappy said hugging Karl. They shared a short kiss and I couldn't help but smile.

"You guys are so cute. But can we take this back to the apartment? I'm hungry and have a stream to do," I said.

I speed walked back to the apartment to give Karl and Sapnap time alone.

"Alex, he's here. Help me clean really quick," I say as I throw pillows and fluff them and then run to the bathroom to clean it.

"Kayden Jacobs, will you please explain to me what that was?" Alex asks as he walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

"What? The excessive cleaning? That's just my natural stress response," I say as I throw a dirty towel in the hamper.

"No, the calling me babe thing. The kissing me thing. What are we Kade?" He asks. I look up at him to see a stressed look on his face

"I want us to be something real. I don't want to play with your feelings and I don't want you to play with mine either," I said as I looked at him.

We held eye contact and for a second, I felt my heartbeat stop. It was as if everything was actually perfect.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Officially and not fake of course," He says as he gets down on one knee with the sad remains of a star cookie in his hands.

"Of course. Now when we stream in like 20 minutes I can actually call you my boyfriend," I say.

"Are you going to eat the cookie?" Alex asks with pretty puppy eyes.

"No, dude. The frosting is all over your hands. You look like an iPad kid eating," I say as I slide out of the now clean bathroom.

"How bout a kiss?" He asks.

"Fine, but just for you," I say as I peck his lips and smile.

"Holy shit, you just kissed Quackity," A voice said to our right.

Sapnap and Karl walked in the hall.

"Didn't Karl tell you we are dating?" My boyfriend asked.

I blushed. I just called him boyfriend in my head. My dream are coming true.

"No?" Sapnap asked confused.

"Yeah, well, we were going to do a stream in a few minutes to have our relationship go public and all," I said.

"Can I be in it?" Karl asked as he tugged on Sapnap's sleeve excitedly.

The height difference between them made it so cute though. Karl looked like a tall child and Sapnap looked like a tired dad of three.

"Didn't I say it was a Karlnapity plus Kade stream today?" I say.

"Yeah, I forgot," Karl said bouncing.

We went to the kitchen and Alex washed his hands from the sticky icing.

Karl made Samsung Refrigerator some food and I whisper yelled at Karl for not telling me about Sapnap coming sooner.

I would have made more cookies.

Alex and I went to my streaming room to set up.

"Woah, it's the first time I'm seeing this room. It's so cool. You have a dual monitor and swivel set with hd pixels," Alex said as he sat in my gaming chair.

"It's not that fancy. I used money from my donations to buy it. Took me almost a year to get the money," I said as I sat on his lap.

"Woah woah woah, am I a chair now?" Alex said.

"Am I not allowed to sit on my boyfriend's lap?" I ask as I snuggle my head into his neck.

"Well I didn't expect you to sit on me," He says as he plays with my hair.

"What did you think was going to happen?" I ask as I move to get comfortable on his lap.

"That," He says.

I got confused for a second but then felt something poking my ass.

"Alexis," I said jumping off of him.

"Kayden," He looks at me blushing.

"Dude, honestly I'm rethinking my choices about you," I said as I slid to the floor.

"I'm sorry. You just kind of caused that a little," Alex said.

"At least wait a week. Then we'll be the same age and it won't be awkward for my brother," I said.

"Wait, where's Sapnap and Karl anyway?" Alex asks.

I shrug and walk into the hallway. I was about to speak when I heard a soft moan from the spare bedroom.

I closed my streaming room door and looked at Alex smirking.

"The stream can wait another few minutes. They're busy right now."

"Gross."