5 - "Clout chaser lmao"

I went to the kitchen of my sad apartment and dumped my dish in the sink. I would wash it later.

I plugged my phone in before it died as it was only on twenty five percent. I FaceTimed Max bit then remembered time zones and his streaming schedule.

My friend Max was 15 which seems like a huge age gap between us but it's only three years.

His Twitch was MaxGGs and had almost 30k followers.

I had 31k and we had this ongoing race to see who would get to 50k first.

I went on web browser Twitch which I haven't done in a while and saw he was streaming from his backyard.

I texted him and saw him look down at his phone on stream.

Conversation with MAX🤪

MAX🤪
kade I'm streaming right now

Kade👁️👄👁️
but this is important 😤

MAX🤪
real quick then please

kade👁️👄👁️
you know quackity?
he followed me on Twitter
one of my followers mentioned me on his stream after a dono

MAX🤪
can I announce it to my stream?
please I want to tell everyone my friend is super cool now

Kade👁️👄👁️
sure? I don't mind
also you're still streaming and your chat is wondering why your smiling at your phone

MAX🤪
okay thanks bye

Kade👁️👄👁️
bye clout chaser lmao

---

I smiled stupidly as I watched Max announce my new follower to his stream. his chat blew up and he ended up gaining 50 new followers.

I hopped off Twitch and looked at the time. it was almost midnight and I was hella tired.

I trudged into bed after changing into a baggy sweatshirt and shorts.

I turned off the light next to me and covered myself in a shit ton of blankets.

My eyes were getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep. The thought of Alex following me lingered in my mind.

--

Spotify link to quackity playlist ➡️