31 - "November"

And just like that, it's November.

Two months and no word from Alex.

I started NYU and from my classes course, it was clear that I was an art major.

Drawing still life, Ceramics, Intro to journalism, Oil painting, and Analyzing poetry.

I had gotten used to walking around the campus early in the morning.

My professors were actually very nice and respectful of my pronouns.

I had made some friends of sorts. Everyone in my class was either really friendly or really focused on work.

Sapnap and Karl were totally happy together in their new apartment.

Karl was closer to Jimmy for work and Sapnap was enjoying his freedom from his parents.

I do think they feel bad for me when I'm alone.

But I was thinking of getting a dog. My landlord does allow dogs but as long as you clean up dog hair and other crap.

I was thinking of a small poodle or golden retriever.

If I ever got a dog, I'd name it either Pickles or Butter.

They're very odd names for a dog but I really like them because they aren't normal names.

Anyway, since Thanksgiving was coming soon, Karl, Sap and I got invited to the Mr. Beast team Thanksgiving feast.

Jimmy decided to throw a huge celebration in the warehouse for everyone on the team that didn't have family to enjoy the holidays with.

I couldn't really take time off from school to visit my parents because midterms we're fast approaching and every minute counted.

I haven't had any attacks from Alex lately but I have been finding myself liking his Twitter posts and watching his Twitch streams.

I don't want to get myself attached again.

But something about what he told me that night in September has stuck with me.

And I just want everything to go back to normal.

Honestly, everything was simpler when I was just RainyDaze and did low key among us streams with my best friends.

Everything wasn't out of control when I was just Kayden. Not a Jacobs and certainly not a famous streamer.

I guess being famous had it's price though. People knew more about me than I knew about myself.

Ranboo suggested that I go faceless for a while until all of the chaos about me dies down.

I honestly don't know how a seventeen year old gave better life advice than my old therapist.

Tommy and Tubbo were like my younger brothers that are twins but are nothing alike.

They always offered to beat people up for me but also we're completely opposite when only came to inner conflict.

Piso had recently risen in fame and I'm super proud of him.

He was able to buy an new desk for his streaming set up from the influx of donations.

I think it's super crazy how the past two months have been.

And just as a reflection of sorts, I went from a nobody to one of the top 100 streamers on Twitch.

That's fucking crazy.

Anyway, I think it's time I get a dog.

: )