30 - "Please let me explain"

tw // strong language

I went to my room to get changed into comfy pajamas.

After ten minutes, I heard a knock on the door.

I figured it was Karl and Sapnap. But I did give them a key.

I walked over to the door and chuckled a bit. Karl was so forgetful when he was excited.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

However I was shocked to see that the person on the other side of the door was not Karl or Sapnap

"Alex?" I said in shock as the small smile I once wore now disappeared from my face.

"Hola," He have a weak smile.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him as I blocked the doorway.

"I came to apologize," He said quietly.

"It sure took you a damn long time to come here."

"Kayden you don't understand. I didn't have a choice. The situation I was in was too much for me to handle when I last saw you," Alex argued.

"Oh really? So some random ass chick can verbally assault me and then dump some delicious looking food on me and it's too much for you to handle?"

"Yes! You don't know our history," Alex argued.

"Fuck you Alex," I said as I went to close the door on him.

Alex pushed open the door and fell into my apartment. He walked in to my apartment and closed the door.

For a second though I thought I would become a true crime podcast episode.

"I'm sorry. Oh God I'm sorry," He helped me up. "But please let me explain. If you had just let me explain sooner or something like that I think we would still be together," Alex gave a little smile.

"Alex I don't think there was ever a together with us. We were fake then real and now broken," I said as I walked into the kitchen to where my phone was.

I needed someone else here and fast.

"She's my ex girlfriend Maria. We dated in Mexico okay? And her family moved here when we had been dating for three years. Of course we were really young at the time but I'd visit here when my parents would let me. Then I found out she used me for clout and was also cheating on me with one of my friends. Look, when I saw her I froze because we ended on really fucked up terms," Alex explained.

I had been backed up towards the counter.

"Alex, if we were a couple we should have communicated properly. We really don't know each other," I said quietly.

"I get that. I really do but please give me a chance, a second chance. I really like you. You're beautiful and smart and super funny," Alex started to pace the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on here?" Karl asked as he stepped into the kitchen.

Alex looked at him wide eyed.

Sapnap came up beside Karl and I slowly made my way towards them.

"I was just leaving," Alex said coldly.

He walked out and slammed the front door.

"Are you okay?" Karl asked after a few moments.

"I don't know how to feel Karl," I replied truthfully. "He apologized, basically broke into my apartment, backed me up to my kitchen counter and then made me feel put together again." I muttered.

I felt miserable honestly.

I don't know if what Alex told me was true.

And I would have accepted his apology as friends of he hadn't shoved me to the floor and walked into my apartment as if he owned the place.

Honestly, men suck sometimes.

Anyways, I decided to take a long shower and let Karl and Sappy do their thing.

I wasn't feeling my best and I know I haven't exactly experienced the worst just now but it sure felt like it.

My heart hurt and my head pounded.

No matter how clean my skin felt I could still remember the times we cuddled or kissed or even looked at each other in some form of longing.

It was crazy to think about that.

Nope, I'll shut it all out.

I'll focus on Karl and Sapnap and streaming and  school.

I don't need Alex Quackity.