28 - "My username"

(A quick authors note: I know people don't read these but if you don't mind, please vote on the story. it helps with writing motivation for some strange reason. I also want to point out that I have other books and two accounts. check my bio for that. feel free to comment random stuff in the book and also don't be afraid to interact with me. I swear I don't bite. okie have a good day/night!)

- _ -* - _ -* - _ -* - _ -* - _ -* - _ -* - _ -* - _ -* - _ -

A week went by faster than Barry Allen himself.

I was editing a short video for my YouTube channel.

"I do want to mention how I got my username.

It all started when I was listening to agoraphobic by Corpse when a certain verse hit me.

I grab the red wine on rainy days and then I pour it

And that like kind of resonated with me. It's not because of the wine part because I'm too young to drink.

But the fact that it's the rainy days that kid of puts people in a mood.

However, for me, when it rains it is super peaceful and sort of calming. Because for once, people are inside and it feels like I can finally hear clearly.

RainyDaze was created to find myself. It was a way of self expression and a way to say that hey, I am that crazy person who likes the rain.

And now it's sort of a coping thing. I wish for the rain to make me happier.

It makes me feel at peace and it's something I haven't felt lately.

I just figured you should know that."

My voice stopped and I sighed.

Listening to myself talk about my feelings to the world felt relieving but yet again super scary.

Some people give me hate for just existing.

And maybe they're right.

I finished up the video and waited for the text from Karl and Sapnap saying their plane landed.

They had a shit ton of luggage because they were moving obviously.

Their moving trucks were coming withing the next few days.

As the video finished uploading, I posted it up and watched the viewer count.

The video, titled Explaining some things, Quickly skyrocketed from ten views to ten thousand in a couple of minutes.

After my increased fame, it seemed like everything was happening so fast.

I got DMs from random people saying I was their inspiration and also from young teens talking to me about their coming out experiences.

I needed to start doing what Eret does.

The number of people who have came out on my streams has gone from zero to forty within the last two streams.

It was now September 7th I think.

I had lost track of the days.

Ranboo, Tubbo and Piso continued to talk to me and we had gotten really close.

We became known to our fans as the four doors, mostly because we were very clueless about random things. Also because of the fourth wall breaking. (hello readers)

I also was thinking about joining a love or host.

People join love or host for fun and right now, being in a live or host would take my mind off of the impending doom I like to call freshman year of college.

My phone buzzed and it was Sapnap and Karl saying they both landed.

I got in my car to pick them up.

On the way, I vibed to Lovejoy in preparation for their new EP dropping soon.

Wilbur had given me a sneak peek off stream once and their songs sounded amazing.

Overall, I had tried to distract myself from the feelings I felt for Alex and how I felt about being seen as a comfort figure to so many people.