4 - "Who the hell is RainyDaze?"

I had finished making a lovely dinner of a microwaved hot pocket.

Yes, QuackityHQ was in fact my streamer crush. I had been watching him for almost a year now. That had been before he had gotten really big and famous.

I sat down at my setup in my office and clicked onto his stream. Alex was currently streaming with GeorgeNotFound.

They were building a portal. I had no idea what portal they were building or what the portal was for. I didn't even understand the basic concept of Minecraft but I happily watched.

I didn't get many donations from my own stream but I always liked to donate to Alex.

RainyDaze the Habibi donated $5
hello Alex, how's your day been?

I watched the stream tentively. I looked at his chat. Oh no. The viewers from my stream had joined Alex's stream.

Chat⬇️

RainyNotfound: Rainy the simp

QuackiTEA: QUACKIDAZE!!!!!!!

Pog_The_Frog: I KNEW IT DKDHDNIDGVJT

Smp_fanchild: guys calm down it might not be this Alex

I buried my head in embarrassment. Suddenly his voice brought me back.

"Chat, who the hell is RainyDaze?" Quackity asked.

Alex's eyes skimmed the chat. He saw his recent dono. I saw his eyes switch monitors and he was typing something. Alex looked down at his phone and the glow illuminated his face.

My phone buzzed besides me. A Twitter notification.

QuackityHQ is now following you

My face got hot.

"Hey chat sorry, I had to handle something with Karl. Okay where was I? Oh yeah, the portal." Quackity faced the camera again and went back to playing with George.

The chat went back to their usual Poggers.

I hopped off Alex's stream and went to text my friend Max.