10 - "We need to talk"

I only streamed for an hour, then said bye to chat.

I felt sick. I wanted to puke but when I tried, nothing happened.

I took a shower, but not really. I sat on the shower floor and cried. My life felt ruined.

I was pissed. At the world. At Karl. At Alex. At my life. At my parents. And a slow of other things.

I wanted to disappear. Why did I decide to ever put my face on twitch? My name? My life?

I could have been like Dream or Corpse Husband. Faceless but friendly. Safe from being too exposed. I liked my privacy.

And I've never seen any of my fans in real life. Like I said, only 31k people followed me, about 500 were subs.

Not a big fan base but it was big enough that by tomorrow, most people would know who I was.

And guess who was coming tomorrow? You guessed it.

My shit head brother Karl Jacobs and Alex Quackity.

I finished 'showering' and got dressed half hearted.

I laid in bed in sweatshirt and shorts. I had so much energy. I had the sudden urge to bake a shit ton of cookies, preferably cut out and frosted sugar cookies.

I went to my kitchen, gathering everything I would need. I searched a recipe and made the dough. It had to freeze for an hour so I waited.

I turned on my TV and went on Netflix. I picked Stranger Things and started watching. Halfway through Season three episode one, my phone rang.

I looked around and realized I was sitting on it. I forgot about throwing it across the room. I remembered my chicken nuggets, still forgotten on the table.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. Karl was calling.

I sighed, what the hell did he want?

I paused the TV and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hey," I said in a dead voice.

"Hey, we need to talk," Karl said.

"Oh now you want to talk?" I ask.

"I didn't know," He said.

"Are you streaming? Because you sure seemed happy exposing me two hours ago," I said, pissed off now.

"Look, Alex Dm'ed me." Karl said. "He saw the picture I showed on stream and then said he followed you on Twitter. Kayden, I didn't even know you had Twitter," Karl sighed.

"Yeah well I wanted something to myself for once," I said, practically yelling.

"What do you mean?" Karl asked sounding confused.

"Ever since we were kids, Karl. You always outshone me. Mom and dad favored you over me. They didn't care when I got an art scholarship to NYU but they cared when you got some money on a stupid video," I said crying. "You got famous and used me for money. You're still using me for money. You don't get to apologize about what happened. God, I feel so sick," I said, feeling frustrated.

"Kade, I-, really I don't know what to say," Karl was speechless.

"Don't say anything," I replied, hanging up on him.

I cried. I hated how I felt right now. I wanted to disappear again.

The timer went off for the cookie dough to come out of the freezer.

I got up and wiped my tears. I needed to calm down.

I rolled out the dough, making different shapes. A heart, some stars and little people all made of cookie dough.

I popped them in my oven and waited while they baked.

I couldn't feel any worse about myself so I hopped on Twitter.

Karl's stream was basically a full on scandal now. Everyone was having a Twitter war over how Karl exposed me. Some of his fans dissed me for my looks.

My fans were upset that I never told them my sibling status.

I saw a recent post from Karl, posted a few minutes ago.

Please don't send hate to @/Rainyy-Dazee , I would like to ask for privacy for both of us at this time. thank you!

That was nice of him, telling everyone to not send hate.

He did not, however, say that the MrBeast video was going to be delayed. Which meant that he was still arriving in less that 24 hours. But also Alex. So I really wasn't that mad.

Karl was giving me a 'Yes' day. I smirked, I knew exactly how to get back at him.

It wasn't harmful, but it came at a price, a very ducky price.