7 - "Kade works fine"

It was around lunchtime and I was bored. I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I'm a fully capable adult.

I got bored watching Netflix so I opened Spotify on my phone. I jammed out to Wilbur Soot while eating. Your New Boyfriend was by far the best song he sang, in my opinion. (jam out with me ⬇️)

I reached the chorus of the song when my phone rang. "Damn, who interrupted?" I spoke out loud.

Incoming call from kArL🤢

I picked up my phone and hit answer. "Hey Karl, what's up?" I said as I put the call on speaker to finish eating.

"Okay so you remember how famous I am right? So my friend Jimmy, you know, MrBeast, He asked me if I had any siblings right? So I was challenged 10,000 dollars to have 24 hours of giving you a 'Yes Day'." Karl rambled out. "Oh I'm streaming by the way, you're on speaker so say hi."

"Hello Karl's stream, sure I'll do your stupid challenge. When is it?" I asked, finishing my sandwich.

"Next week. But you don't have to get a plane or anything. We're coming to you! Is that cool?" Karl says.

I left my sandwich plate on the table and went to my office gaming setup. I tuned into Karl's stream. The chat was blowing up.

"Sure dude, I have literally nothing doing for the next week or so. Just call me when you're here," I said, I watched Karl on my computer screen. My voice sounded different coming from his phone.

"Chat asked me what you're name is. You can reveal it I guess," Karl said, leaning towards his monitor.

"Sure, my name is Kayden Jacobs. But Kade works fine," I said. My brother smiled.

I watched as chat blew up on my screen.

Chat⬇️⬇️⬇️

Gogypoggers: That name is familiar

karls_wife69: your sister sounds so sweet

gream-supremacy: Karl, is your sister single??

quacktittys: is that you rainy?

I saw one comment about my streamer identity and I froze.

Karl didn't see that luckily. He was still in call with me.

"Any other details I should know about?" I asked, trying to keep my breathing steady.

"Yeah, I'm bringing my friend Alex, aka Quackity. He's visiting me so he wanted to come for the week," Karl said.

"oh cool. um, I'm going to go now Karl. Bye Karl's stream," I said hanging up before he even got to say goodbye.

Alex was going to be here, probably in my apartment, next week.

And I had to stream. But he knows what I look like, he follows me on Twitter.

How is he going to react when we meet? Most of all, what do I say to him?