Jason

General Info:

Full Name: Jason

Age: 11

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Silver Eyes

Role: Marla's Brother

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"I wanna go too, what is Freddy's?"

"You don't have to watch me, I'm not a baby."

"I saw something...it was Bonnie, but different."

"A yellow rabbit grabbed Carlton at Pirate's Cove and carried him away!"

Game-Connections:

-Jason isn't in the games.

Difference from Games:

-Jason is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Jason is Marla's little brother. In the book, she is forced to take care of him, because of this, he comes to Freddy's with them. Jason is 11 years old, but he's like a moody teenager, he is also sarcastic, and he likes video games. He's actually just like any other kid, and can't handle being alone, as he's always crying for Marla to save him. (Truth hurts lmao). But, even though he puts on this act like he's annoyed of everyone, he gets worried when Charlie feels unwell, and even goes and tries to rescue Carlton on his own, after no one does anything.

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, Marla and Jason come to town for Michael's ceremony

In the Silver Eyes, Marla and Jason come to town for Michael's ceremony. When they find out the rest went to Freddy's, Jason wants to go. When they get there, Jason likes the place and likes the video games. Jason never knew about Freddy's as it closed when he was a baby. The next time they go to Freddy's, Jason sees SpringBonnie, when he tells Carlton of what he saw, he gets kidnapped. Jason tells everyone he saw Carlton get taken and so they leave and go to Clay Burke, who doesn't really do anything about it. Feeling worried, Jason sneaks out and goes back to Freddy's thinking he could rescue Carlton, causing everyone else to go back to Freddy's too. Jason ends up in Pirate's Cove, where he thinks Foxy was trying to kill him, but he was actually trying to protect him. Jason doesn't do much for the rest of the book, he just blends in with the others.

Twisted Ones:

Jason isn't in this book as he and Marla went back home.

Fourth Closet:

While Marla returns in this book, Jason does not. Likely because this time, there's someone else to take care of him. Jason would be 13 by then.