Ballora

General Info:

Version of: Ballora

Type: Funtime Animatronic

Possessed by: Mrs. Afton (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Sister Location

Latest Appearance: Special Delivery

Night Active: Night 2

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Scooper

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Is someone there?" 

"Save me a dance for another day, perhaps." 

"Admit it...you WANTED to let me in." 

"Why do you hide inside these walls?" 

"These are strange circumstances...that have brought us together." 

Short Bio:

Ballora was created for Circus Baby's Pizza World, these animatronics were built to capture children, Ballora was made to keep witnesses away from any capturing Baby and Funtime Freddy did. Ballora is theorized to have been made for adult entertainment, similar to Dollie Dimples in real life for Chuck E. Cheese. It's possible it's true, F. Foxy keeps child witnesses away, Ballora keeps adult witnesses away. Ballora is a humanoid ballerina, who is dressed in all blue, with blue hair. She cannot open her eyes, her eyes are under her face, with her endoskeleton. She is theorized to be possessed by William Afton's wife. It is also highly believed she is at least modeled after her, similar to how Baby was made for Elizabeth. She was revealed in the Sister Location trailer. Ballora doesn't physically appear all that much since she's always hiding in the shadows. She can crawl on all fours like a spider, which is only seen in Special Delivery. 

Appearances:

Sister Location:

In Sister Location, Ballora is in the Ballora Gallery, where you have to shock her to get her working, you do this in night 1 and night 2

In Sister Location, Ballora is in the Ballora Gallery, where you have to shock her to get her working, you do this in night 1 and night 2. But on Night 2, she stands close to the window. On Night 2, you have to go into Ballora Gallery to switch the power back on, where you must avoid Ballora. Hand Unit tells you to go fast, but Baby tells you to go slow. You have to listen to Baby. If Ballora's music gets louder, it means she is near by and listening for the player, where she will then kill you. So you have to only walk when you hear no music. On Night 3, she is shown being dismantled by Minireenas. On Night 4, she is brought to the scooping room, where she is dismantled by the scooper, then she lays there, staring at you the whole night while the Minireena's climb you. On Night 5, Baby claims Ballora's endoskeleton is attacking you, but it is revealed later that she got scooped, and the endoskeleton was actually Ennard, all the animatronics turned into it. In the custom night, you have to listen for her music, and close the appropriate door, if you don't, she'll kill you. She makes the cameras offline and flicker when she's coming. 

Pizzeria Simulator:

Ballora is not in this game. Her name appears as being part of Molten Freddy though.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Ballora returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 29th character on the character select screen

Ballora returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 29th character on the character select screen. In this game, she works the same as in the Sister Location custom night. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Ballora is not in this game. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Ballora appears in this game as one of the purchasable animatronics

Ballora appears in this game as one of the purchasable animatronics. She has skins, those being: Arctic Ballora which is Ballora made of ice and she has a different dress and accessories. There's also Clockwork Ballora, which is Ballora but brown and made to have a clock look, since she spins. 

FNAF: Security Breach:

Ballora is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: