Henry Emily

General Info:

Full Name: Henry Emily

Age: Unknown (Adult)  

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Charlie's Dad/Founder of Fazbear Entertainment

Status: Deceased

Killer: Endoskeleton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Jen, I swear she is more than another animatronic." 

"She remembers Jen, she remembers ME!" 

"She's not lost anymore, she's in this doll." 

"She's here...my Charlie is here." 

"You are wrong." 

Game-Connections:

-Henry was adapted into the games in FNAF 6. 

-While not confirmed, it is assumed Henry is the owner of Freddy's in both the books AND the games. 

-They both have a daughter. 

-They both build robots. 

-They were both friends with William Afton. 

Difference from Games:

-Henry is alive in the games. 

-In the games, Henry doesn't build a new Charlie. 

-Since they've never been mentioned, we can assume Henry does not have a son or a sister in the games. 

-It is said Henry makes robots, and William doesn't. But in the games, it's implied William made the robots and Henry just helped. 

-In the books, Henry never finds out about William being evil, or that he killed his daughter. 

-Henry lives to be an old man in the games. 

Short Bio:

Henry is the founder of Fazbear Entertainment, as well as the father of Charlie Emily. By the time the books take place, Henry is dead. His past is unknown, which is what Charlie is trying to figure out. He was an old business partner of William Afton, they opened Fredbear's/Freddy's together. In the books, he looks identical to William, except not crazy, he has brown hair. 

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, Charlie tries to find out the secrets of her father's past

In the Silver Eyes, Charlie tries to find out the secrets of her father's past. She doesn't remember Fredbear's all that much, but she does have vague memories of it. Later, she remembers her dad opened Fredbear's and remembers she had a partner. It is revealed that Henry created the animatronics, and that William wanted him to make them so that he can make them come to life. Henry appears in flashbacks as a kind normal man. Charlie says that after Sammy's death, their mom divorced him and he was left to take care of Charlie alone. It is revealed later that Henry killed himself using a suicide robot. 

Twisted Ones:

Henry isn't really talked about as much here. 

Fourth Closet:

Charlie once again tries to look for clues about her father's past

Charlie once again tries to look for clues about her father's past. She goes to Jen's house and finds letters from Henry to her. In his letters, he acts as if Charlie died. Charlie and John find blueprints of Henry's work and see that he was trying to make an Ella doll. Fake Charlie interrupts their search and reveals the truth about Henry. It is revealed that Charlie died at age 3, Sammy didn't. Henry was struck with grief, he starts to pretend that Charlie's Ella doll is her, and so he has a new idea and he made a new animatronic, Charlie. The Ella doll powered her up. This animatronic freaked his wife out, so she left and took Sammy with her. Jen tries to tell Henry that it's crazy, but Henry keeps her. He realized, she had to age, so he made a kid version, and a teen version, and abandoned the adult version (Fake Charlie). Deep down, he knew his daughter was gone, so in his grief, he made an endoskeleton suicide bot, and it killed him.