Eleanor

General Info:

Version of: Circus Baby

Type: Funtime Animatronic (Assumed) 

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: To be Beautiful

Latest Appearance: Fazbear Frights #7 Epilogue

Role: Main Antagonist

Status: Active

Killer: N/A

Quote:

"Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep my sweet Sarah, when you wake, when you wake, all your dreams will come true!" 

Game-Connections:

-She resembles Circus Baby. 

Difference from Games:

-Eleanor is not in the games. 

Novel-Connections:

-Eleanor resembles Circus Baby from the novels. 

Difference from Novels:

-Eleanor is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Eleanor is a weird doll like animatronic. She looks like Circus Baby, but more like Novel Trilogy Baby than game Baby. She has pointy pigtails like Scrap Baby, is long and thin, and has faceplates too. Eleanor is manipulative. She puts on a calm and caring facade, but she's actually much more wicked. She is made of hatred, or agony. It is theorized her name may be a reference to Ella, or Elizabeth, or that her name might actually be Mrs. Afton's name. At the beginning of the books, she is left abandoned and turned off at a dump, who left her there is unknown. Her official artwork look has her with big eyes and make-up and wearing Circus Baby's iconic red outfit. But the graphic novel makes her a little more gray, with simple dot eyes and wearing a different outfit. Most prefer her graphic novel look it seems. Eleanor is the main antagonist of the Frights series. It was believed to be the Stitchwraith, then Afton, but then Eleanor ended up being the true villain who infected many items with agony. 

Fazbear Frights #1:

Eleanor appears in the second Fazbear Frights story

Eleanor appears in the second Fazbear Frights story. She is at a dumpster when Sarah discovers her, and when she turns her on, Sarah unintentionally starts the story. Eleanor is grateful that Sarah saved her from the dump, so she grants her a wish. Sarah wishes to be beautiful so Eleanor gives her a heart shaped necklace and tells her to never take it off. Day by day, Sarah kept getting more and more beautiful and she began to see Eleanor as her fairy godmother. Eleanor watches Sarah sleep and remains hidden in her closet so her mom can't see her. At the end of the book, Sarah turns into a destroyed robotic mess and goes to Eleanor for help, but Eleanor takes away the necklace, puts it on, and transforms into how Sarah looked like in the beginning of the book. She then leaves Sarah a mess and runs away. 

Fazbear Frights #2:

Eleanor is not in this book, but it is revealed that she created the Plushtrap Chaser. 

Fazbear Frights #3:

Eleanor is not in this book, but it is revealed later that she was the one waking Delilah up every night at 1:35 AM. 

Fazbear Frights #4:

Eleanor is not in this book. But it is revealed that she was pinning Pete down and that's why he couldn't move in the surgery room. 

Fazbear Frights #5:

Eleanor is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #6:

Eleanor is not in this book, but it is revealed that she made Sam dizzy causing him to nearly get hit by a train, until Larson pushed him out of the way. 

Fazbear Frights #7:

Eleanor makes her return here, but she does not look like Sarah anymore. She is back to her old self. She appears in the epilogue for this book. When she appears, she attacks Jake/Stitchwraith and removes the agony and hate out of him, she then leaves him there and gets connected to the giant Afton trash monster. After the monster is destroyed however, Eleanor disconnects herself from it and crawls into a vent of some factory. 

Fazbear Frights #8:

Eleanor appears in a disguise, pretending to be Renelle Talbert, where Jake saves her. 

Fazbear Frights #9:

Eleanor once again appears as Renelle, and she befriends Jake by telling him a story of her past. 

Fazbear Frights #10:

In the 10th epilogue, Jake says he will help find Renelle's father, and Renelle follows him. They arrive at Dr. Talbert's house. Jake realizes Dr. Talbert has a daughter with curly black hair, but Renelle's hair is brown. Renelle then reveals herself to be Eleanor. When Larson arrives at the house, he sees the Stitchwraith and Eleanor there. Eleanor smiles at him and he draws a gun at him, and tries to shoot, but he gets knocked out. When he wakes up, he sees Eleanor making a doll, Plushtrap Chaser. Larson then wakes up in a strange little room where the clock says 1:35AM, and he sees Eleanor knocking on a window waking Delilah. Larson is then in a hospital room where he sees a boy in surgery, and Eleanor is holding him down. Larson then sees William Afton on a hospital bed, but doesn't recognize him, and when he steps closer, Eleanor attacks him. After this, he is in some sort of kids game and he walks until he sees Toby impaled, and he's smiling, Eleanor is smiling too, Larson just keeps getting transported to many different places. The final place he's transported to is a train track where he sees Sam in a bird costume, and Eleanor spins him to make him dizzy, the train is about to hit him, but Larson pushes Sam out of the way. Eleanor runs into a field and Larson chases her, but he loses her and is left standing there in the darkness. Eleanor transforms into Renelle once again and stabs herself to frame Jake, and so Dr. Talbert shoots Jake and Jake falls. Eleanor wants his remnant, which Dr. Talbert says he'll use to help Renelle. But her disguise fails and she transforms back into Eleanor, and she attacks them both. 

Fazbear Frights #11:

Eleanor appears in this book whenever Larson jumps through the ball pit. She keeps attacking him and he keeps killing her, and it keeps repeating. In the real world, weird black tentacle things are coming out of Eleanor's mouth, and Jake suffocates her with his cloak, cause apparently she can breathe. She then dies and at the end, 2 weeks later, Jake throws her into the ball pit for her to rest, as he found it fitting. 

Fazbear Frights #12: 

Eleanor is not in this book.