Circus Baby/Elizabeth Afton (Novels)

ELIZABETH AFTON: 

General Info:

Full Name: Elizabeth Afton

Age: 5-9

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: Charlie 4/Circus Baby

First Appearance: Fourth Closet

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Enemy/William Afton's Daughter

Status: Deceased

Killer: Charlie 4

CIRCUS BABY:

General Info:

General Info:

Version of: Charlie Emily/Circus Baby

Type: Funtime Animatronic/Charlie Bot

Possessed by: Elizabeth Afton

First Appearance: Fourth Closet

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry's Suicide Bot

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"A father's disappointment and a daughter's desperation." 

"She was his obsession, he worked on her day and night." 

"I would do anything to make my father love me like he loved...her." 

"It's strange to remember the same moment from two pairs of eyes, but then we were one." 

"I never had a life..." 

Game-Connections:

-Baby is possessed by Elizabeth Afton. 

-Elizabeth gets killed by Circus Baby. 

Difference from Games:

-They are one person and Baby doesn't really exist. 

-Elizabeth technically gets killed by a Charlie bot. 

-Elizabeth is killed at her father's workshop rather than at the restaurant. 

Short Bio: 

Elizabeth Afton is the daughter of William Afton. Growing up, she faced abuse and neglect from William, all she ever wanted was for her father to love her. When William got the old Charlie Bot from Henry, he started working on her, he started painting her face white and with red cheeks. Elizabeth became jealous and would paint her face to look like her, then one night, she was captured by it and they became one. After William discovered this, she became his helper. He also redesigned her to look like Circus Baby, the mascot of the restaurant, using illusion disks she makes herself look even more like game Baby for the public. So now Elizabeth and the Charlie bot were one, she had her own memories, while also having Charlie's memories. 

Fourth Closet: 

Baby is one of the main antagonists of this book. When Jessica goes to investigate Circus Baby's, she gets captured by Fake Charlie. When she wakes up, Baby reveals herself and then reveals she's working for William Afton. She keeps Jessica there and using illusion disks, she turns herself back into Fake Charlie to further trick the others. But John and Jessica had already found the real Charlie. When John and Charlie go to Henry's old house, Elizabeth stops them and knocks John out. Now alone with Charlie, she explains everything, her own origins, Charlie's, and Elizabeth's. She reveals she is possessed by William's daughter and that she died many years ago. She also reveals to Charlie that she is a robot and that Baby is an aged up Charlie bot. It is shown in flashbacks that Elizabeth wanted to be like Baby. She painted her face and dyed her hair to make herself look like her, but it wasn't enough. Elizabeth then rips Ella out of Charlie, to show that she is in fact a robot. With no other choice, Charlie uses Henry's suicide bot and it kills both her and Elizabeth.