Vengeful Spirit/TOYSHK

General Info:

Full Name: Andrew

Race/Ethnicity: White

Age: 7-12

Possesses: Golden Freddy/Withered Golden Freddy/Molten Freddy

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 2

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 1 (FNAF 1) Night 6 (FNAF 2) Night 2 (FNAF 6)

Role: Kid Possessing Golden Freddy

Status: Deceased

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"We've only just begun, I will NEVER let you leave, I will NEVER let you rest."

"This is how it feels, and you get to experience it over, and over, and over again, forever...I will NEVER let you leave." 

"He tried to release you...he tried to release US...but I'm not going to let that happen! I will hold you here! I will keep you here! No matter how many times...they burn us!" 

Short Bio:

The Vengeful Spirit is one of the 5 original victims of William Afton. He is the kid who possesses Golden Freddy. In the books, Golden Freddy is possessed by a blonde kid named Michael Brooks, it is unknown if this is the same blonde kid. His own personal life is unknown, but as for his ghostly side, he is the usually portrayed as the "leader" of the 5 missing kids. He is the angriest out of all of them, which earned him the name "Vengeful Spirit." Whereas every other spirit just wants to rest, he wants revenge. His gender has been debated like Mangle, F. Foxy, etc. it's possible its up for interpretation since Scott didn't want the spirit sounding like neither a boy or a girl, he wanted it to be neutral. Before they ever got named or designs or personalities, it was always assumed by fans that they would resemble the animatronic they possessed, and that ended up being true. Some fans assume Golden Freddy is possessed by a girl but...it sort of feels like the books and the movie disprove this. Why make it a boy twice and a girl once? The books confirm the vengeful spirit's name is Andrew. 

Appearances:

FNAF 1:

Vengeful Spirit is not in this game technically. But Golden Freddy is being controlled by him, and the MCI is mentioned in easter egg newspapers. Also posters on the walls turn into crying children, which is a representation of him and the others. You can also hear a child's laugh when he appears, which could be his. 

FNAF 2:

When you die in FNAF 2, minigames might show up. In these minigames, we are introduced to an unnamed spirit. He appears in the Foxy minigame, it's shown that he frequently visits Freddy's along with the others, after the minigame loops a 3rd time, he and the others aren't happy and cheering anymore, they now sit there lifeless. In another minigame, give gifts, he sits there dead. Back then, it was considered a mystery as to who the spirit possessed, but we're given a clue as to who it is in that same minigame. When you put the final mask on one of the kids, Golden Freddy will jumpscare and end the minigame, but before that, for a brief second, a body appears in the middle of the screen. 

FNAF 3:

At the end of every night, you play as the animatronics one night at a time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At the end of every night, you play as the animatronics one night at a time. When you do, the same thing happens, you get lured into a back room by Purple Freddy, until it's revealed that William was wearing the suit, so he comes out and dismantles the animatronics. After that happens, the sprits are out of the suits and are free to roam, in the final minigame, you play as the vengeful spirit, although his suit was never shown to be destroyed. He and the others corner William Afton, and the spirit tries to catch him, but William hides, and they all watch him die as he gets Springlocked. Then he and the others disappear. If we associate every spirit with the character they possess, then in the FredBear minigame, FredBear gives cake to the Vengeful Spirit, he then shows up in the happiest day minigame, on the other side of the table and is given cake and then is "freed" or so the fans thought. The weird thing is, this could add to the theory that there are 6 MCI, since we already gave cake to 5 other kids prior, unless the Vengeful Spirit got two cakes, only problem is...where is the supposed 6th one here? Unless Charlie is one of the kids you give cake too as well, that would mean Charlie is given cake by BB, Gabriel by FredBear, and then the spirit by Charlie. 

FNAF 4:

Vengeful Spirit is not in this game. But some theorize CC is him. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Vengeful Spirit is not in this game.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

It is believed Vengeful Spirit and the others possess Molten Freddy as the MCI are indirectly mentioned time and again. Henry mentions William tricked them AGAIN. And he did, since he lured them to the back room and killed them TWICE. Henry also mentions the spirits when he says that it's time for Charlie to rest, for her, and those she carried into her arms. William Afton thinks it's "fascinating, what they have become." His gravestone shows up in the lorekeeper ending, although it's being covered up by a plant so you can't see his name. Vengeful Spirit also implies he was in FNAF 6 in the next game with Orville's line when he said Henry tried to release them. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Vengeful Spirit is the main antagonist of this game

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vengeful Spirit is the main antagonist of this game. He created a personal hell for William Afton which is what this entire game is. Throughout the game, animatronics refer to him as "the one you shouldn't have killed." He also speaks through the mediocre melodies sometimes. Technically, you play as the vengeful spirit when you choose which animatronics to turn on for the night. In a cutscene, we are shown Golden Freddy twitching, implying the spirit is still here, trapped, and restless with unfinished business, unable to move on. There is also a blonde kid in El Chip's ad who...well, it may not LITERALLY be him, but it could possibly represent him, with the other two kids being Elizabeth and Charlie. Them 3 are the most "important" of the spirits so it would make sense. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Vengeful Spirit is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Vengeful Spirit is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Vengeful Spirit is not in this game. Although a message in Security Breach says "can't believe you reopened, everyone knows what happened to those kids." It is unknown if the note is referring to the MCI. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2:  

All FNAF Characters (Part 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें