Scrap Baby

General Info:

Version of: Baby

Type: Scrap Animatronic

Possessed by: Elizabeth Afton

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 4

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"You're not who I expected to see." 

"You don't really know who your employer is...do you?" 

"Did I catch you off guard?" 

"Let's see how many pieces I can cut you into." 

"You won't die, but you'll wish you could." 

Short Bio:

Scrap Baby is not a real stage animatronic. She was Circus Baby who then became Ennard, who got ejected out of Ennard, and then rebuilt herself from old scraps and tried to make herself into Baby again, and while she does resemble her, she doesn't have the materials to make her look like her old self again, and then Scrap Baby was born. She is much more aggressive and blood thirsty than Baby, and she is controlled by Elizabeth Afton more than before now. Scrap Baby has two big red/purpleish blue pigtails, glowing green eyes, a dress, and rollerskates. In the early days, people called her "Freakshow Baby" after her designed appeared as a shadow in the Freddy Files. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Scrap Baby appears in the opening of the game after the hoax gameplay ends

Scrap Baby appears in the opening of the game after the hoax gameplay ends. She appears as if you're about to salvage her, but you don't. She is seen again in the same room after Night 3 ends, where you must salvage her. She works the same as the other animatronics, crawling through the vents and rooms and being lured by audio lures. At the end of the game, she acts like she's the mastermind, and she thinks she knows everything that is going on, but she was tricked, and then she along with the others burn down in the fire, freeing their souls. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Scrap Baby returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 47th character on the character select screen

Scrap Baby returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 47th character on the character select screen. In this game, she will randomly appear sitting in your office, and if she moves, you have to give her a controlled shock. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Scrap Baby is not in this game, but plushie versions of her appear. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Scrap Baby is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Scrap Baby is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: