Charlie Emily

General Info:

Full Name: Charlotte Emily

Age: 3-12 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: Marionette

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 2

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Kid who possesses Marionette/Henry's daughter

Status: Deceased

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Seeing you powerless, is like music to me." 

"I don't hate you, but you need to stay out of my way." 

"I recognize you, but I'm not afraid of you...not anymore." 

"The others are under MY protection." 

"The others are like animals...but I am VERY aware." 

Short Bio:

Charlie is the spirit who possesses the Marionette. Her name used to be unknown, in fact, she used to be male since the minigame where she gets killed says "SAVE HIM." But her name was later confirmed in Pizzeria Simulator. She is said to be the daughter of Henry Emily, and since Henry's daughter's name is Charlie in the novels, that's her name too. She is the one who gave life to the animatronics, you'd think SHE would be a vengeful spirit, but she isn't. In UCN, she says she doesn't hate William. Henry mentions that Charlie was a very kind and caring person, and held people into her arms, she cares for others and makes sure the other spirits are safe. She's very calm, opposite to the vengeful spirit. Design wise, she appears to have long black hair in the FNAF 6 minigame, and in the novels she has black hair with pigtails, similar to the girl in the survival logbook, and El Chip's ads in UCN. Unlike every other animatronic, Marionette wasn't "given life" instead, Charlie is in control and the Marionette is just what she looks like now. 

Appearances:

FNAF 2:

In this game, we are introduced to the Marionette

In this game, we are introduced to the Marionette. In a minigame after you die, we play a minigame where FredBear gives cake to children, but outside there is a crying child, a purple car appears, and the child's eyes grow, it turns grey, and then the Marionette jumpscare ends the minigame. 

FNAF 3:

Charlie is not in this game. 

FNAF 4:

Charlie is not in this game. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Charlie is not in this game.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Charlie appears in the Security Puppet minigame, where you play as the Marionette and have to keep track of your child, after playing the game a couple times, a cutscene will play instead of a minigame, Marionette gets trapped in a box with anothe...

Charlie appears in the Security Puppet minigame, where you play as the Marionette and have to keep track of your child, after playing the game a couple times, a cutscene will play instead of a minigame, Marionette gets trapped in a box with another box, put there by some kids. We are shown that Charlie ie being bullied by two other kids, who leave her outside. This minigame is another perspective of the minigame we saw in FNAF 2. When the Marionette escapes the box, Charlie fades away, but the Marionette was designed to track her, so it goes outside, goes to the back alley, and we see Charlie's dead body, the rain hits the Marionette and causes it to fall on top of her, and then she possesses the Marionette. Additionally, in this game, Charlie possesses Lefty, and her soul is freed by Henry, her father after setting the building on fire with her in it. 

Ultimate Custom Night: 

Charlie returns in this game as the Marionette and Lefty

Charlie returns in this game as the Marionette and Lefty. Her voice can be heard after either of them kill you, meaning she is helping the vengeful spirit. It is unknown if Lefty's lines are hers, or Lefty's. But Lefty sounds like a young girl so it could be Charlie. Also a little girl with black hair and pigtails appear in El Chip's ads, which could be Charlie. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Charlie is not technically in this game. The Marionette appears, but it's a video game character this time, so Fazbear Entertainment didn't really make it possessed by Charlie, it's just an evil puppet video game character. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Charlie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Charlie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: