Mrs. Afton

General Info:

Full Name: Unknown//Clara/Roselle/Ella/Delilah Afton/Schmidt (Theorized) 

Age: Unknown (Adult) 

Race/Ethnicity: White (Likely) 

Possesses: Ballora (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Sister Location

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: N/A

Role: William Afton's Wife

Status: Unknown

Killer: William Afton (Theorized) 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

N/A

Short Bio:

Mrs. Afton, while it is not collectively agreed on what her role is in the franchise, we do know that she does in fact exist. Given the fact that William has 3 children, the funtimes were likely modeled after his family, with Ballora being his wife, the immortal and the restless highly implying Clara is meant to be her, and the Security Breach STAFF bots. It is theorized her name may be Clara due to the TV show, but it is unlikely as "Clara" is an in universe fictional character. It is unknown if she died or if William and her divorced. She is also theorized to be the body found in the vents that Hand Unit mentions and possesses Ballora. 

Appearances:

Sister Location:

After every night, you get to watch the Immortal and the Restless, where you are shown cutscenes of a vampire and his wife on a TV show, it is likely that Clara in the show is meant to be Mrs. Afton. It is believed Ballora's lines are Mrs. Afton singing a song about grieving the loss of her child and asking William why he "hides inside his walls." 

Pizzeria Simulator:

If Mrs. Afton possessing Ballora is to be believed, then she is probably in Molten Freddy. It is theorized the person on the couch in Midnight Motorist might be her. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Ballora's lines highly imply either she's possessed by Mrs. Afton, OR that she is speaking thoughts his wife might have since she was modeled after her. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Mrs. Afton is not in this game. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Mrs. Afton is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Mrs. Afton appears represented by a STAFF bot since the STAFF bot family dinner is very likely meant to represent the Afton Family. Her corresponding robot is wearing blue, implying she may in fact possess Ballora, or represents her. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: