29. Reflections

:)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Estella was truly something else.

It was as if the sight of her on top of him did something to his brain... Altering it in a way he didn't even know was possible. All he could think about was her. He was under her spell, and there was nothing he could do about it... Not that he ever wanted to.

Small moans escaped her lips as she rode him, using one of her hands as a support that leaned against his chest.

"Freddie..." she moaned, biting her lower lip. His gaze was all over her; he could stop observing her. He was well-aware that they'd need to part ways soon–for a while–and he wanted this image to remain imprinted in his mind.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Estella," he murmured. "Such a good girl... Riding my cock like that. You're so good at it."

One of his hands reached for her clit, starting to rub it in a slow, circular motion that instantly had her body respond by shaking on top of him. She was loving every second of it, and so was he...

But it wasn't enough. It always felt like it could never be enough. Right now, he wanted her to enjoy the same sight that he did, so a decision was made in his mind. Quickly grabbing her by her hips, he rolled them over.

"What are you..." she protested slowly, but the disapproval was apparent on her face as he pulled his cock out of her. It was merely for a moment, though, just so that he could flip her over and prop her on all fours.

Now both of them were staring at the massive full-length mirror that was right ahead of them, leaned against the wall. His fingers tangled in her wet hair as he slid inside her from behind, now fucking her doggy-style.

"Look right ahead of you," he demanded, his free hand gripping her hip for a moment before it settled to give her ass a light spank. She tensed, but he could see her face in the mirror.

She loved all of it.

"Look at how pretty you are when you're taking my cock... Feels good, doesn't it? Having my cock inside you..."

"Yes... Oh God, yes." Her pussy was massaging him from all angles, so it was hard to focus on anything in particular–aside from the fact that her eyes closed over in sheer pleasure.

"Open your eyes, now," he instructed her. "I want you to watch yourself as I fuck you. Understood?" Freddie hovered over her now, using one of his hands for support, while the other still held her hair.

"Freddie, this is... Oh, God... Oh, God!" she cried out, shaking right in front of him. This angle felt so good–for both of them, which he could clearly see in the way she drenched him.

"God has nothing to do with any of this, darling... It's just my cock," he responded, now kissing all over her bare back that was coated in light sweat. The sound of their bodies slapping against each other echoed through the room, blending with the sound of her wetness with each thrust.

Both of them were lost in another kind of a trance that he didn't want to end.

"Touch yourself for me," he demanded, observing the way her face scrunched in sheer bliss. He loved it... The subtle little expressions on her face that told him just how pleasured she was.

Instantly, her hand reached in between her thighs, slowly starting to rub her clit.

"Freddie... All of this feels... It feels too good.. I don't think I can last much... I don't think..."

"You're not allowed to cum," he warned her sternly, his lips right behind her ear. "Not until I say so. Understood?"

"But I'm so–"