27. Games?

Estella did, in fact, have a big day ahead of her.

It wasn't like her to get nervous over fashion shows, but this whole thing that happened with Freddie messed with her head. What was she doing? How did she give in to her desires so easily? Was she making the right choice? How did she know they weren't just going to...go their separate ways all over again?

A million questions roamed through her head, but there was a single fact that she couldn't deny.

It felt right.

Being next to him...it felt good. It felt natural. And she craved more of it. Even if she didn't know how to bring it up to him.

She took a bite of scrambled eggs and sausage before she spoke again. It was likely not a breakfast-appropriate conversation, but it was something that she needed to discuss for her own sanity.

"What are we doing, Freddie?"

He arched his eyebrow as he took a sip of his morning coffee, seeming genuinely confused.

"Well... I thought that we did spend a wonderful night together, didn't we?"

Estella's chest tightened at his words; a wave of anxiety instantly flooding her.

No. No.

Was she making a mistake?

"Is that all this was to you? Just a... Wonderful night. Nothing more?"

With a small sigh, Freddie sat down next to her. His eyes were soft as they stared at her, as if there was a part of him that long anticipated this conversation. He brushed a strand of her hair out of her face, pondering his words for a moment.

"No, darling. That wasn't all it was to me. It was so much more. It was something that I've thought about for the past few years. I'm glad it happened... I'm glad you found your way back into my life." He paused for a moment. "Do you regret it? Do you regret last night?"

Estella shook her head. She didn't regret a single moment of it... she only feared the worst. She feared he'd disappear once again, and she would be left here with a broken heart.

"No. I didn't regret it. I'm just... I suppose I'm just wondering where we're heading from here."

Freddie nodded his head as he took another sip of his coffee, as if her words made sense and were something he wondered, too.

"Well, I'm currently on tour–I will be, for a few more months. And I've kept an eye on you and your career, so I know you have some projects coming up... While we obviously cannot be together all the time, I think we can meet each other wherever we can. You can fly out to see me when you have breaks from your work... And I'll come to see you after my tour. It's the best we can do right now, but I promise to you... This is real. This isn't just one-night kind of thing. I want you. I want you today. I want you tomorrow. I want you forever."

✧・゚: *✧・

He came back into my life.

It's something I still can't believe. Two days ago I was writing about how I still thought of him, and now he's here.

And not only that. I slept with him. He fucked me over and over again, and it was the most sensual... The most amazing sex I've ever had.

I didn't even know something like that was possible.

Freddie owned every part of my body, and I willingly gave it to him. I like it when he's in control. I like it when he demands... I like it when he tells me what to do.