22. Mercy

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

🔥 be careful lol... 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Freddie's hand was on her knee as they headed back home, dangerously close to her thigh.

She wanted him so badly to guide his hand underneath her dress, right to the core that ached for him the most, but he continued to tease. Merely caressing.

Hell, he refused to even kiss her until they got back to the hotel.

"I want you begging for me," he murmured against her ear as he leaned over, his lips briefly pressing against the tender skin of her throat, sending a shiver through her body. "By the time I'm done with you... you'll be screaming. You'll be shaking for me. That's a promise, my pretty girl."

"A bold statement once again..." she responded, deciding to challenge him once again, even if her legs were trembling at the mere thought of him inside me.

"I'll remember this little attitude of yours when you're begging for me," he promised, still whispering against her ear. His warm breath tickled her, making her squirm in her seat. At last, he allowed his fingers to find her knee, sneaking underneath her dress.

"Freddie..." she moaned, tipping her head back. His touch was firm, as if he knew exactly where he was headed. "Pierre is right there..."

"I know," he whispered against her ear, dipping his lips lower then, to trail soft kisses around her neck... The spot that was so sensitive. The spot that drove her crazy. "That's why you'll remain silent for me, won't you?"

She nodded her head eagerly. Arousal burned through her to the point where it was hard to think clearly.

"My rules are very simple, my pretty girl," he told her, his tone low and hoarse. "I can do whatever I want with you... And you take it like a good girl that you are." Another soft kiss was pressed against her throat. "And if you want me to stop–you'll use your safe word. Mercy. You say mercy at any point, and I'll stop right what I'm doing. No questions asked. The control is yours, even when you think it's in my hands. Understood?"

His fingers were drifting up her thigh playfully, making her legs tremble. She nodded her head.

"Use your words, sweetheart. I want to hear you say it."

"Understood," she confirmed. Instinctively, her legs spread open, aching to have him there. Freddie smiled, finally allowing his fingers to travel further.

"I can feel you shaking for me already... You've thought about this, haven't you? You've thought about me fucking you... Me touching you like this." His fingers stalled right at the crease in between her leg and her folds that were shielded with a thin lace of her panties.

"I have... I've thought about it all," she admitted. Both of them were speaking in whispers–the words exchanged between them were for them to her only.

"Tell me what you've thought about, and I'll give it to you. I want to hear it all."

Estella licked her lips, her head tilted back as her eyes met Freddie's. She could feel her cheeks burn at the thought of telling him all the dirty fantasies that she's had, but a part of her also liked the dirtiness of it all.

"I've thought about your cock buried deep inside me... I've thought about your hands all over me." As she spoke, Freddie's fingers drifted underneath her panties. Just trailing over her moist flaps, but not going any further than that just yet.

"Keep on going, princess. I want to hear it all," he encouraged her. She felt like her breath was suddenly hitched in the back of her throat.

"I've thought about you... holding my legs open as you ram your cock inside me," she admitted, still feeling that burn in her cheeks, only now it combined with the throbbing of her core that ached for more. His fingers drifted over her clit, brushing against the sensitive bundle of nerves. Estella tensed; her hand reached for his wrist, clutching on it, as if she feared that was going to take it all away from her.

"Keep going. The moment you stop, I'll stop too, my darling," he murmured. His eyes were on her–as if she was the only person that existed. The only person that mattered. "You're doing so good this far."

"I have... I have this fantasy where you pin me down... Because I'm pinned down, I'm forced to take your cock exactly how you give it to me. And it feels good... So good..."

The expression on Freddie's face instantly shifted, showing just how satisfied he was with her answer. Two of his fingers prodded against her hole, while his thumb slowly massaged her clit.

"You better not make any loud sounds, sweetheart," he warned her, trailing his lips over her jaw. She was shaking already, pushing her hips upward... Eager to feel him inside her. "If you do... I'm going to have to stop. Keep talking to me."

"Freddie... Oh, fuck, please... Please. I need more," she begged. "I've thought about this for so long...Please. Please..." Her begging was shushed by his lips that pressed against his; small sounds now coming out muffled against his lips as he finally let his fingers enter her, slowly starting to move back and forth.

Instantly, she spread her legs open to give him easier access to her throbbing pussy, her hips forcing their way upward to have him deeper inside her.

"I can feel just how wet you are for me," he murmured against his lips. "And I'm only giving you my fingers... You'll be screaming by the time I give you my cock, darling." He was thrusting his fingers in and out of her now, the soft sound of her wetness echoing through the limo. His thumb tickled her clit, applying just enough pressure to tease her up.

"Yes... Yes, please. I want your cock," she begged shamelessly. "Please, Freddie."

"All in its time, my pretty girl," he promised, pressing another kiss to her lips. His other hand held her leg open for him. "I want to feel you cum all over my fingers first... You're making my cock so hard. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around me."

"Freddie..." His name rolled off her tongue, blending with a heavy moan as she squirmed in her seat. Wave after wave of pleasure pumped through her, threatening to consume her whole. She couldn't think; not with how heavily she was breathing. Not with how good he felt.

"You better stay silent, Estella... If you make a sound, I'll stop..."

"You feel good... Too good," she whimpered against him, her free hand clutching his shirt to anchor herself through this blissful height that he provided.

"Freddie–" her words cut off as her orgasm rippled through her, causing her to shake against him. She bit her lower lip hard, her head tilted back as she convulsed around his fingers that were buried deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back into her skull; she was struggling to handle the pleasure that he shot through her body.

It had been so long since the last time a man made her feel that good.

Freddie pulled his fingers out of her, leaving a wet trail as they walked down her legs. Once they were away from the shield of her dress, he brought her to her lips, softly trailing his finger over her plump lower lip.

She could already taste her own arousal, and it was just the beginning.