28. Yours

😘

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

By the time they arrived to their hotel that night, Freddie was still fuming.

"Who the hell does he think he is?" His voice was low and hoarse, annoyance clear on his face. "Talking to you like that..."

Freddie genuinely didn't seem bothered by the way Christian spoke about him. It was more the way that he spoke to her.

"Freddie, it's fine," Estella insisted, taking off her shoes now that she was finally in the comfort of her room. Freddie insisted that he escorted her to her door, which she, of course, agreed to.

"It's not fine. It's far from fine. No person should ever be speaking to you that way," he responded.

Her mother's echoed in her mind. Vile, disgusting things that no person should ever hear from her parent, yet there they were–trapped in her mind. No matter how hard she tried, she could never get rid of them.

A sad smile crossed her face.

"Why are you smiling, Estella? This is serious?"

"No... I know. I'm sorry. It's just... The way that he spoke to me wasn't even that bad. I've had worse. Much worse. You really don't need to worry about me."

Freddie fell silent for a long moment, just staring at her. It was more than obvious he wanted to know who it was that spoke to her in such a manner, but didn't know how to ask why.

Not that Estella wanted to talk about it.

"Stop stressing yourself out. It's legitimately fine, Freddie. I'm fine. I've had a good day, and now I get to spend the evening with you... That is, if you decide to stay, of course."

She offered a small smile that instantly managed to melt away any hard emotions from his face; now, all that she could see was a soft look that was present on his face.

"Would you like that?" He arched his eyebrow.

"Of course, silly. I wouldn't be inviting you to stay if I didn't..." she responded. She wasn't the kind of a woman to speak in codes. What she said, she meant, and what she meant, she said. That was it.

"In that case... I think we can figure something out. I could stay with you... If you wanted me to." Freddie stepped toward her, brushing his fingers against her jaw. She couldn't help but smile, giving him a slight nod.

"I want you to stay. But what I want even more than that is for us to shower. I don't know about you, but I definitely need one." Estella gave him a small, suggestive smile. Freddie couldn't help the grin that crossed his face.

"Look... If you want my cock, all you need to do is ask, darling. You don't need to try and lure me in with a shower..."

"Mm..." Her arms wrapped around his neck, drawing him in closer. "Is it working, though?"

Freddie planted a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Yes. I think you know I find you difficult to resist, and you utilize it against me..."

Estella didn't respond, instead, her hand linked with his, guiding him into her ensuite bathroom that was connected to her room. She slipped out of her clothes effortlessly, turning on the shower. Every muscle in her body ached for the comfort of warm water that would surround her soon. When she turned to face Freddie, she found his staring...

Staring at her.

"Weren't you taught that it's rude to stare?" she murmured, arching her eyebrow. She felt oddly exposed, but surprisingly enough, she didn't mind it. Not with the worshipping look that lingered in his eyes.