9. Paranoid

Briefly, Roger remembered Estella from the party from afar, but up close, she was even more gorgeous.

He met her warm rich eyes and long brown hair that framed her face beautifully when Estella waved at him and let them enter the theater.

Surprised when he saw Estella at the concert theater hall, it sure wasn't out of Roger's purview to ask why she was here-but Freddie interrupted in disbelief. "What are you doing here??"

"Exactly what it looks like." Estella casually brushed her hands down her dress.

Freddie smiled. "Stalking me for sexual favors?"

"I suppose you'd know all about that wouldn't you..." She blew him off with a wave of her hand before continuing in.

Freddie never expected to see Estella again... at least not so soon. Looking for her chocolate-brown eyes again, his heart raced, noting how even more attractive she seemed than last time.

"...I guess you're staying outside then?" Estella said to Freddie while Roger held the door open for her, who enjoyed the view of following behind her inside. Teasingly, Roger shut the door behind him and held it shut, keeping Freddie out.

Freddie flicked Roger off and tapped on the window to Estella

Freddie flicked Roger off and tapped on the window to Estella. He tapped again, seeing Estella's silhouette tracing through the window and motioning for her to come to him.

Estella peered through the window at him with a sly smile on her face. She mouthed, "Come back later."

Roger let the door go and let Freddie in, laughing at Freddie and shoving him as they both followed Estella's every move inside. She wore a sleek black dress, brown hair wrapped around the edges of her shoulders.

"Give me a little love.." Freddie called to Estella through a cheeky smile. When she walked away from him, he didn't mind the view.

When Freddie stepped into the venue, he could practically feel the mic in his hand, the crowd cheering all the way to the highest overflows. He raised his brows when he passed a golden name plate on the wall that had her family name engraved on it.

Freddie caught up to her and leaned over Estella's shoulder, whispering into her ear from behind. She felt his breath on the back of her neck. "...So will I have to have sex with you to get what I want?" The words were spoken slowly, calmly and softly. They came out like a stream of dripping honey; something sensuous that made her stomach flip.

Estella walked ahead down the performance hall's steps. "Don't know what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what I am talking about." Freddie replied in a low, seductive voice. "Wasn't I clear?"

"No." Estella answered sternly, narrowing her eyes when she turned to face him.

Freddie didn't look surprised by this answer. "Alright then.." he shook his head before walking away from her, continuing his exploration.