23. Between

i'ma just leave this here... 🔥

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Freddie was barely able to keep his hands off her as they headed upstairs to his presidential suite.

The moment they were inside, he shut the door behind them, his lips crashing against hers. It was as if his being couldn't comprehend straying away from her for a single moment longer.

He needed her as much as he needed air.

Freddie could feel her melt into his touch as he towered over her, her lips hungry for his as she let out small, muffled sounds that drove her insane. Her back was pressed against the wall, with his body pinning her from the other side.

"Freddie..." she managed to muster against his lips, her hands clutching on his tuxedo, drawing him in closer. "I need you..."

"I know you do," he responded against her lips before his mouth drifted lower to her jaw. "I want you to stay still. Very still. Do you understand, pretty girl?"

Estella swallowed a little, nodding her head. His hands were all over her. Caressing. Exploring. Touching. Doing all the things they couldn't have done years ago.

"If at any point you want me to stop..." his words slowly trailed off as he kissed down her neck, reaching her collar bone.

"I'll say mercy," she confirmed the rule. That was all he needed her to know–he needed her to know that even though he would do with her whatever he wanted, she had the power to stop it all. She had the power of making him step back. "I don't want you to stop. I want more of you... Please, give me more of you, Freddie."

He wasn't going to stop–unless she specifically asked him to. He ached for her so badly that he couldn't make himself pull back. Freddie reached for the back of his dress, undoing it and letting it slide down to the floor.

His gaze washed over her bare skin with a worshipping glint.

This woman was something else.

A part of him suspected that she was a goddess walking amongst mortals, gracing them all with her presence...and he had the opportunity to own her. To claim every inch of her skin as his own. To pleasure her. To make her squirm and plead.

Estella was still pinned against the door as he moved to his knees, pressing kiss after kiss down her soft stomach, until he reached the hem of her black lace panties. She trailed her tongue over her lips, wetting them, as she stared at him with sheer desire.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he told her, now kneeling in front of her. Still, the control was in his hands. He was on his knees because he wanted to taste her. He wanted to tease her with his tongue until she screamed his name. "I'm not going to stop until you're shaking for me, pretty girl," Freddie promised, sliding her panties down her smooth legs. "You're not allowed to move. The moment you do, I'll stop. Understood?"

Estella could only nod her head, visibly aroused by sight.

"Use your words if you want something from me, princess," he reminded her, his nose now pressed against her pubic bone as he inhaled her sweet scent.

"Yes... Understood. Please. Give me more of you. I need more. I want more..."

"See, I knew you could use your words so nicely, my darling..." his words trailed off as he pressed a soft kiss right above her pussy. "It's only fair that I reward you, isn't it?"

Estella nodded her head eagerly.

"Hands behind your back, princess," he instructed her, pleased when she obeyed right away. The moment she did, his lips pressed against her throbbing core that was already wet for him. In one long sweep, his tongue slipped in between her folds, savouring the sweet taste of her. Instantly, he knew he wanted to do this forever.

"Freddie!" she moaned loudly, tipping her head backward as he began moving his tongue against her clit. That was all that she got for now–the night was young, and he was going to play with her all night long. His tongue was relentless in the way it moved, swirling and tickling the sensitive little spot that made her whole body squirm.

Her legs were trembling as she struggled to breathe, keeping her arms firmly pressed behind her back for him. Estella parted her lips, her eyes closed over as she tried to focus on staying still. Freddie continued to devour her; loud grunts vibrating against her sensitive area.

His cock was so hard he was half-tempted to ram it deep inside her and fuck her right there and then, but her pussy tasted far too good to be abandoned. Her juices dripped down his chin, soaking him, but he didn't mind it the slightest bit.

Freddie wanted to drown in her.

He could feel just how sensitive she was, but he rubbed his tongue against her clit tirelessly, refusing to move from the spot that made her react so clearly.

Estella's chest rose up and down rapidly as she struggled to breathe, small grunts leaving her lips as her hips squirmed, to the point where Freddie grabbed them, slamming them back against the door to hold her in her place.

"Stay still," he growled.

"You feel good! Fuck! You feel too good, Freddie!" she whimpered, only making his cock harder.

"You can take it... I know you can. Let me make you feel good. I want you cum for me..." Estella nodded hesitantly, now trying to take deep breaths as he returned to her clit, starting with his merciless movement again.

He continued to tickle that spot that drove her crazy, determined to make her cum.

"Oh, fuck, right there... That feels... You're going to—you're going to make me... Oh, God!" she cried out, barely able to form coherent sentences to notify him that she was about to cum. She could barely breathe, let alone speak.

Her orgasm exploded within her, spreading through her nerves rapidly and leaving her whole body in a shaking frenzy. Her knees buckled and it momentarily felt like she wouldn't be able to hold herself up, but Freddie was there to keep her steady, his fingers digging into her skin.

"I've got you, princess," Freddie whispered against her pussy, still letting his tongue tickle her needy little clit. "Don't you worry."

It was then that she moved her hands; her fingers clutching his hair as she tried to keep herself steady, still struggling to breathe as she bit her lower lip.

"Fuck... That was... Fuck, Freddie. That felt good," she admitted, her cheeks burning red. It drew a smile to her face.

"I know, darling. I could feel it... But don't you worry. I'm nowhere near done with you just yet. I'm about to make you feel a whole lot better."