7. Dare,

I can't control myself around her.

I just-I just fucking need her.

Look at those beautiful eyes of hers... She's found much satisfaction showing me affection. and oh yes-I want it. I do, I want it. I want her.

Being this close to her around all these people sent adrenaline pumping through Freddie's veins

He knew she could feel his grip. He knew she saw his eyes fantasize and fixate on all the different ways he would bring her body pleasure. His body stiffened with energy, needing release...

Her eyes wandered down his body to his tight pants that left nothing to the imagination, a real treat in her current state, while his fingers searched for warm crevices.

Stars and lurkers alike filled the low lit reception hall; the other guests carried their own commotion all around, murmuring and mingling, some of them joining in their own ode to a good time with a dance, while others ordered premium champagne and judged from the sidelines.

On a normal day, Estella would have her guard up judging her every move before someone else got the chance to. Estella's perception was, however, that of a drunken haze; the omnipresence of Freddie clouded all others. She could only feel the depth of his dark eyes, his hums growing into growls in his throat.

 She could only feel the depth of his dark eyes, his hums growing into growls in his throat

Estella couldn't even remember the last time she'd allowed such closeness. Everyday interactions, sure. But here was this bold mysterious stranger who brought her to the edge imagining what would happen next with him.

She lifted another drink for herself from a passing tray and a small slightly sweaty hand met her back. "Miss Sorino??" Freddie helped steady her body when she turned around to find ocean blue eyes staring at her through thick translucent glasses. Short in height, yet oversized in aspiration, it was evident that while his attention focused on his films, he had no time for more than jeans and a t-shirt at such an exclusive annual invite-only affair.

"Ms. Sorino is my mother," Estella smiled.

"I have a copy of your Vogue Italia. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Estella Sorino." He pulled a pen from his back pocket. "Right about now I wish I was you..." he turned to Freddie and chuckled. "Look, I didn't mean to barge in like this, I'm such a fan." He held his copy of Vogue Italia to Estella with gentle hopes she'd sign, chattering away as she did. "You're just-Miss Sorino-could you take a look at my movie?? I'll send you the script okay? The only lead lady I'd want in it is you I mean it..I'm Simon by the way." He shook her hand.