3. Meow!

Her hand fitting perfectly in his, bodies complimenting each other as they danced together. Every emotion exchanged between their eyes creating a connection unspoken.

His eyes were different in this moment... More expressive than she knew eyes could be. If it were anyone else, she would drop her gaze. But with Freddie... she was drawn in closer, wanting more. His voice still ringing in her ears, so smooth, raw as it spoke to her, intimately invading her own space.

Under her breath this time, she sang the words she remembered. "Guaranteed to blow your mind... Any time..."

Freddie slipped his tongue between his lips and wet them, sweeping her hair behind her ear for a better look at her face, watching her lips. "Destined for success."

She smiled. "Looks like I won't have to coax a star attitude out of you." Enormous....talent. Despite the tightness hugging him in all the right places, her eyes abstained from wandering to his enormous package to match.

His lips, his voice now along her ear, growling under his breath. Fast and potent with his seductive confidence... "When I want something, I'm not floored by anything darling."

One look at Freddie's face and Estella knew he'd photograph beyond beautifully. "Mick," she held out an arm and flagged down Mick Rock, motioning him to Freddie. "He's beautiful isn't he?" She took a step back and made room for Mick, yet her eyes still attached to Freddie's. "Think you could conjure up something for him?"

When Freddie saw Estella trying to slip away, he shifted his body behind hers

When Freddie saw Estella trying to slip away, he shifted his body behind hers. He grabbed her by the waist and pressed his chest up against her back. Wrapping his arms around her middle, he let his hands settle on her stomach, kneading the flesh a bit, putting pressure on her tummy and forcing her backside to press into his hips.

The sensitivity of their centers exchanged heat and brewed arousal. Electricity between them spiking their adrenaline, growing sensations teasing them to join together. Freddie's voice came in her ear again. "I'm sure we could wander into something...together."

Mick held his camera up to his eye, capturing the two of them in a picture together

Mick held his camera up to his eye, capturing the two of them in a picture together. "You two look decadently glam."

Freddie felt the deep breath she took that went all through her body. He hummed by her ear as she melted into his touch, loving how her body melded perfectly into his when he held her. His body heat all around her...