5. Dangerous

The precision of Freddie's fingers on her skin felt like fire. The pensive look in his eyes melting into a smile as soft as the morning light.. something about his gaze that she hadn't seen in another man... Was the beauty of his lips from their fullness? Or from the words he spoke and the melodies he sang?

She could feel the adrenaline pumping through his body. The way he fed off her energy and movements gave her goosebumps.

Freddie exuded raw power that grabbed her and shook her to the core and could hold her attention in the palm of his hand.

That raw sexual magnetism of his...

Dangerous. 

Like a fire too hot, she stepped away before she burned herself. He felt her energy shirk, like he'd disturbed a sore wound.

She placed her hand on the barre, set on supporting herself with a bit of distance, but again, the velvet smoothness in Freddie's voice interrupted her thoughts and closed that very distance.

"Show me."

"...Show you what?"

Freddie came to the barre by her side.

"A ballerina move. Go on... Show me." He smiled. "Come on..Give me something to show them on stage."

She laughed. He sure did think he knew what he was talking about.

"Well. This morning I was to work on my pirouette..."

"Your what?" Freddie's brows raised with his voice.

Why did he keep making her laugh like this?? "It's a turn..." 

She clarified, demonstrating with a smooth, deft takeoff into a twirl, theatrically whirling about on one leg, landing in an elegant finish

Disregarding the parameters of just classical dance, Freddie's version was all his own; tasteful with the grace of how his body organically moved.

Inspiring, watching him blend his craft with his interest in another. "You're a natural mover."

"Wait till you see me on stage.." He slipped his finger under her leotard and snapped it against her hip, making her ass jiggle a bit.

Once again, closer and still closer he was, watching her chest rise and fall. She'd lost a bit of control of her breathing. She knew it. He knew it too.

The way he listened to her words like they're elixir to his ears. His attentiveness... the most attractive feature she'd seen in a man for quite some time.

No way a man like him didn't get his way. Very often.

Before anything could escalate, she pumped her brakes. "Classes will start soon.." she reminded herself. "And I've got a film festival this afternoon." Stepping away before anything could escalate, she hooked her bag on her shoulder.