24. One

🔥 you know what we do here... this is part 1.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

By the time Freddie was done with her, she could barely keep herself on her feet.

He scooped her up effortlessly, as if she was nothing but a feather, carrying her over to his bed. Freddie was more gentle now as he laid her out, moving on top of her instantly. His lips found hers, his kiss hot and heavy as he claimed her mouth.

"You have no idea how long I've yearned for this," he murmured. "How badly I wanted you all those years ago..." His hand once again drifted down her body, finding its way to her soaked, throbbing pussy. She was so tender from having come twice already, but she was spread open for him, letting him do whatever he wanted to her.

She wanted him to own her.

She wanted to be at the mercy of him and his cock.

She wanted to cum for him over and over again, until there wasn't a single coherent thought left in her mind.

"You're such a good girl, letting me make you cum again and again, and taking it so well..." Freddie said. The praise that he was giving her made goosebumps roll over her skin. "I can't wait to feel you take my cock. Do you think you'll be able to handle it, pretty girl?"

Estella nodded her head eagerly. If there's one thing she wanted more than anything else in the world right now, it was his cock.

"I'll be able to handle it. Please... Give me your cock. Please, Freddie..."

His lips travelled across her face... Up her cheek, to her temple, before they shifted lower to her jaw. He was soft in the way he kissed her; an odd contrast to the way he suddenly rammed his fingers inside her throbbing pussy.

The sudden moment caught her off guard, causing her to tense around him; her inner muscles massaging his fingers as he started to move his fingers back and forth, fingering her again. She could barely handle it.

How many times was this man going to make her cum tonight?

"You're so beautiful... The sight of you is making my cock so hard, princess. I want to touch you forever... I could touch you forever. I never want to stop. Do you want me to stop?"

Even though the sensation was flooding her body–consuming her being, she didn't want him to stop. She wanted to be his. Again and again and again. His fingers wriggled inside her, searching for a spot that was going to make her squirm.

"No... I don't want you to stop. Please. Please don't stop." Freddie found her lips once again, kissing her slowly. The kiss only aroused her further, combining with the pleasure that his fingers provided. She was shaking already–the slow pace of his thrusts consuming every inch of her body.

"I know you don't... You're throbbing around my fingers. You're so wet, my darling. So damn wet for me, sweet girl..."

"I am..." she said, nodding, though her words were distant, like she was lost in some kind of a trance that she couldn't snap herself out of. "I'm so wet for you..."

The soft sound of her wetness only confirmed their claims. Each times his fingers slid back inside her, she'd grow impossibly wetter, her juices gushing out and dripping down her skin.

"Right there, Freddie... Please. Right there. You're going to make me cum again," she pleaded.

Freddie listened to her body. He actually listened. He didn't quicken his pace. He didn't change the angle. He didn't add any other sensations. All he did was continue to touch her, just as he did...beckoning her closer and closer to that point of no return.

Estella's thighs were twitching and trembling, but she did her best to keep her breathing steady.

"Mm, I'm preparing you for my big cock, darling. I need to stretch you out so that I can shove myself inside you. I want to be buried so deep inside you that you can feel me in your insides, my pretty girl..."

"Yes... Yes..." she repeated the words over and over again, her eyebrows furrowing as her eyes closed over. Just like that–she was there again. Pleasure pumped through her, spreading in all directions and causing her to shake underneath him uncontrollably. Her face buried into his neck as she cried out in sheer pleasure, allowing her body to ride out the sensation that he allowed.

Like the good girl that she was.