12. Princess

just making sure you know this book is for grown folks

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

"Am I making you nervous, princess?" The way he watched her with those big brown eyes made her head spin, especially when he lowered his eyes to her lips. She could feel the warmth of Freddie's breath on her lips, wondering what it would be like to kiss him.

Freddie leaned in even more. "I can tell you want to..." His tantalizing voice broke her focus and wore down her resolve. She couldn't look away from him if she tried.

The corner of his lips curled up into a smirk, watching her every reaction closely, intently.

She knew she was playing with fire, but she liked it. It made her feel alive. The challenge in his eyes carried an air of mysterious mischief that she couldn't explain. It only made her want him more.

Freddie smiled wickedly, the tension between them so thick and taut he knew she would snap.

She was quite an enigma. But he was going to break her.

The reward would be worth everything watching her crumble underneath him.

"So you're not answering my question?" Freddie drawled lazily, his voice husky and his eyes hooded with carnivorous lust.

He raised an eyebrow challengingly, watching her eyes stare back into his with a coy smile. He found it more and more of a struggle to control his breath from rising too quickly, with the way her dark irises studied him, so intoxicating..

Freddie growled low in his throat, frustrated on hold with her composed obstinance as her silence drove his curiosity wilder than ever before

Her laugh echoed through the room before settling into a hum, her soft voice caressing his ears like a symphony of strings that raised the hairs on his arms and sent a current of electricity through his chest.

Estella took her time reaching over to a glass tray on the credenza closest to her bedside, picking up an exquisite bottle of finely aged brown liquor.

She kept her eyes locked with Freddie's in a stalemate, her delicate fingers curled beautifully around the glass bottle as she poured herself a drink.

Hungrily, Freddie watched her raise the glass, desperately wishing to taste it from her lips when she took that first sip.

"You want some?" Estella answered his question with one of her own.

Now Freddie couldn't take his eyes off her lips, so pretty, pink, and full -- wanting entrance into that sweet cavern between them. "Oh yes dear I definitely do."

"Well then

"Well then.." Estella stood, walking away from him toward her closet.

Freddie reclined back on his elbows, thinking of all the different ways he'd lay this woman in bed.

'I have to have her.'

He loved how Estella looked back at him over her shoulder and teased him with her gaze, making him want her more than he already did.

She stood just partially in her closet's doorway, only just enough to give him a sliver of a look. Not enough to let him see, completely.

She winked at him and blew a kiss that made him want to kiss her pouty lips even more... just before she slipped her blouse over her head and let it fall to the floor.

Goddammit.

She had him in the palm of her hand. She knew it. He knew it.

He could feel his stomach tighten when she flashed a coy smile at him from the peeking doorway, his length hardening in anticipation.

She slipped her clothes off, one article at a time, still only giving him a fraction of a glimpse of her in a dainty matching black lacy bra and underwear.

Freddie felt like he could burst. Desire overwhelmed him as he waited patiently for her to give in and show him what he wanted most.

She slipped on a short tight black dress that hugged her voluptuous figure even more perfectly than he could have ever imagined, highlighting all her features as if they were put on display just for him

Her skin glowed with such radiance it had to be some kind of magic, her perfection like every goddess combined into one beautiful woman.

Slowly, sensually, seductively, she walked towards him; she saw the lust in his eyes and sensed the blood rushing through his veins.

He was ready for her.

Freddie watched as she moved closer to him again, never daring to avert his eyes from the way her dress framed her small waist.

Her hips swayed back-and-forth to the beat of a song only she could hear, her curves teasing him from every angle as she approached him, and he could feel himself growing even harder against the zipper of his tight pants.

Midway across the room she took a seat at her vanity station. Facing Freddie's direction, she crossed her legs, knowing how much he wanted to reach out and grab her.

"Come here."

Freddie smiled confidently and obeyed her command, urgency boiling in his veins, his body aching for her with every step he took crossing over to join her to finally take what he wanted. The closer he got to her, the more intense it became.

He stood behind her, watching her through the mirror in front of them, his eyes wandering down her body.

This mirror in front of them became a fountain of memorizing every detail of taking her for himself.

He slid his hands down along her shoulders with gentle strokes and down to massage the sensitive parts of her inner arms.

He kept his eyes on her in the mirror with a smirk, keen for how his touch affected her and she relaxed into it, watching her eyes close and hearing her hum softly.

Freddie took one of her hands first and kissed it tenderly, squeezing gently and lifting it to kiss down her arm.

His lips brushed against the skin below her ear, making her tingle before he pulled back slightly.

This time he leaned over so that they were eye-to-eye in the mirror's reflection. He turned his head to kiss the side of her neck before whispering into it:

"What if I fucked you right here in front of this mirror right now? Would you like that princess?"