25. Claim

this is an ADULT BOOK your honor... thx..

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Freddie wanted to tease her forever, but he felt as if he would go insane if he didn't slide himself inside her.

Slowly, he peeled off the layers of clothing that remained on his body. He wanted nothing to separate him as he became one with her. Estella still seemed a little out of it, overwhelmed by the pleasure that he provided, but it was what he enjoyed doing.

A pleasure dominant. That was what they called it those days, but he considered it taking care of his submissive. Now, there was still a lot to be discussed in that regard–boundaries that needed to be checked, so Freddie wasn't going to push her too far.

At least not in that regard.

His fingers unbuttoned his pants; his cock hard and ready for her. He gave it a few encouraging strokes, watching her. She was a shaky, wet mess, and she loved the view of it.

"You look so fucking beautiful. So wet for me... A needy little thing, aren't you?"

Estella nodded instantly. She had a whole lot of attitude outside bedroom, but in here, she seemed to want to obey everything and anything he asked of her.

"Touch yourself for me. I want to watch you," Freddie demanded.

"W-what?" she stammered, a little confused by his request. Clearly, it wasn't something she anticipated. She was expecting to get his cock instead.

"Touch yourself for me. I want to see you rub your pretty little pussy..." He paused for a moment. "I'll guide you, pretty girl. Don't you worry. I'll tell you exactly what I want you to do." Freddie hovered over her. His body was dangerously close to her, but she wasn't getting his cock until he said so.

"Run your hand down your body. Slowly... I want you to rub those pretty breasts of yours for me..."

Swallowing a little, Estella nodded her head, once again, obeying his word. What a good, submissive girl she was. He'd make sure to reward her. Her hands drifted down her body, lingering at her breasts. Her fingers toyed with her nipples for a moment, and Freddie was more than pleased with the sight of her.

"Go lower... Over your soft stomach... All the way to your pretty little pussy. I want you to caress it. You're not allowed to rub just yet."

Again, Estella did what he asked, shuddering under her own touch. Everything was so heightened for her right now–it was something he was counting on. At last, her fingers reached her pussy, caressing her folds, but not rubbing, just as he demanded.

"Open your folds for me with one hand," he requested, watching the sight of her fingers spreading open her pussy that glistened in juices. "Keep it open for me, just like that... Now, I want you to toy with your clit with your other hand..."

His cock now prodded against her throbbing hole. So wet, so soaked, it felt like heaven. No drugs in this world could compare to just how addictive her pussy was, and he hadn't even slid his cock inside her yet.

Estella moved her fingers against her clit softly. Every so often, he could feel her twitch–she was that sensitive, and he loved it. Slowly, he let the tip of his cock slip inside her. Both of them moaned in union, consumed by the heavenly bliss that flooded them.

"Fuck... Fuck, you feel good," Freddie told her. Her inner muscles tightened around him, drawing him in closer. Her fingers continued moving against her clit, rubbing it in a small, circular motion that Freddie made sure to memorize. "Such a dirty girl... Look at you, touching yourself for me. You'd do anything to have my cock inside you, wouldn't you?"