#52 TeruKage

-Trans Kageyama. Terushima accidentally rests his hand on Kageyama's chest and feels bad.

"Honey I'm home!" Terushima yells from the front door, having unlocked it with the spare key Tobio gave him.

"One sec!" Kageyama yells back from his bedroom , he emerges a few seconds later, immediately running up and hugging him.

Terushima gladly hugs back, "Missed you." He mumbles, Tobio smiles, "missed you too babe." He let's go and leads him into the lounge room, where they sit on the couch.

They lean against each other, Yuji has an arm around him, it rests on Kageyama's chest and Terushima unintentionally  stiffens up.

"Something wrong?" Kageyama asks with the tilt of his head. "No." He moves his hand slightly, not wanting to come off as disrespectful.

Tobio chuckles at him. "What? What are you laughing at?"
"Yuji it's okay, I don't mind." He reassures. "Yeah, I just don't want to be rude."
"Baby Im literally telling you that I don't give a shit. You know we've had this conversation before, right?" He nods slowly.

"I don't mind if you put your hands on my chest or stare a bit, I get it. I stare at you too."
"You do?"
"Yeah, of course I do." He scoffs, "You've got a good body. You've told me it's okay if I look."
"Yeah but it feels different when I do it." He mumbles, Kageyama rolls his eyes. "Aww you're so caring." He says before kissing him.

"I appreciate it though."
"Yeah?"
"So much. I love how hard you try to make me feel comfortable, it's nice. I'm comfortable with it, but if you're not, I get it. I'm just trynna tell you that it's okay if you wanna look."

Terushima kisses him, trying not to smile. "Have I ever said I love you?" Kageyama nods, "Yes, many times. And I love you too."