#5 Kinokage

~a clingy boyfriend~

Kinoshita, who was in the middle of cuddling a very clingy Tobio, heard his phone ring from the other room.

Kageyama heard it too and tightens his grip. Kinoshita lets out a laugh. "No Tobio have to get up," Kageyama shakes his head and gives him a 'no'.

Kinoshita tries to get up anyway, though failed. "Tobio please?" He asks sweetly. Kageyama shakes his head and pulls him even closer. "Tobio it might be important,"
"No," he whines back.

"Tobio be reasonable. Please I'm begging. Please let me answer it," he buries his head in the second years neck. "No. No pouting. Now let me get up," he says, giving him a gentle kiss.

"Will you come back if I let you answer?" He asks, loosening his grip a little with a pout on his face.

"Yes, I will come back. Now let me go," Kageyama finally does as he's asked and let's go of his boyfriend so he can go and grab his phone.

Kinoshita resumes his position and answers the phone with Kageyama's hands wrapped loosely around him, trying to listen in on the conversation.

"Do you need something from me?"
...
"I'm kinda in the middle of something,"
...
"No! You pervert!"
...
"I don't care. What do you two want?"
...
"Yeah, no I'm doing homework right now," he said and hung up on them. Kageyama gave him a funny look.

"You said it was important. It was just Noya and Tanaka," Kageyama said, lightly hitting his arm. "We'll it might have been," Kinoshita retorts. "And don't be mean, they're my friends," he scolds.

The arms around him tighten a little. You're such a big baby," he teased, moving his fringe away to give him a light kiss on the forehead.