#24 KyouKage

~I know I've already done this ship, I just really like it. I also like the idea of them being punk bfs.
~Scene?: Morning after a concert/party. Mention of underage drinking/implied drinking.

Kyoutani is the first to wake up out of the two. He checks the time on his bedside table-11:30 am.

With his head pounding, he sighs and sits up, looking down the peacefully sleeping boy beside him.

Forcing himself out of the bed and stumbles into the bathroom to find his toothbrush, mouth feeling icky.

Looking into the mirror, he sees that his eyeliner is still on and smudged. Luckily the drunk him had enough decency to change out of his clothes, now wearing a pair of flannel pyjama bottoms instead.

Along with noticing the several hickies on his neck.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes, his boyfriend has always been a rather physical and clingy person, although he guesses that Tobio has more.

And when he spits out the toothpaste and walks back into the bedroom, seeing that Tobio is awake and stretching.

Smiling, he walks over to him and gives him a hug, Kageyama's head now buried into his chest.

"Morning gorgeous," he compliments as Tobio's hair is sticking up and messy, makeup also smudged, both smelling of beer, sweat and faint deodorant. "How'd you sleep?" Kageyama frowns and grumbles about his head hurting.

"I'm gonna get dressed," Kageyama sighs tiredly, also wearing pyjama bottoms, making his way over to the closet, looking through the shirts until he find one he wanted to wear.

Kyoutani felt his face heating up when Tobio started to take off his pants and exchange them for the jeans he had worn yesterday.

Followed by a shirt out of Kentaro's closet and his battle vest. "Is something wrong?" Tobio asks as Kyoutani stares at the wall out of respect. "No," he answers, trying to play it cool.

Sure, they've changed in front of each other many times, but that didn't mean he wouldn't have a gay panic every time.

Kageyama sprayed some deodorant on before sitting back on the bed. "You're not gonna bother with wearing different pants?" Kyoutani asks as he's putting his own shirt on.

"Aren't you?" Kageyama says, unashamedly staring at him.

"Like what you see?" He asks in a cocky tone. "Yes," Tobio answers, getting up to go and give him a kiss, just as cocky.

Kentaro chuckles and kisses back, holding his waist while Kageyama wrapped his arms around his neck.

Tobio laughs as he's picked up and laid back on the bed. "I fucking love you," Kentato says after leaving several more hickies. "Hey! Why'd you have to leave marks for?" He whines, lightly slapping him.

"Well, to be fair, you did it to me first," kentaro says, shrugging. Kissing him once more before getting up. "Yeah well when we go for breakfast, everyone's gonna be staring!" Kentaro shrugs again. "Then let them. At least they'll know that this hottie is all mine,"

"You're lucky I love you, otherwise I'd beat shit out of you," Kyotani laughs. "Oh really?" He says getting up. "Uh huh,"

Tobio, realising what's about to happen, also gets up and away from him and bolts for it, closing the door for a bit of time.

"Oi! Get back here!"
"No get a way from me," Kageyama laughs, now in the lounge, on either side of the couch.

Kageyama may be quick, but Kyōtani can be just as quick. He managed to tackle him onto the couch, Tobio laughing beneath him.

Coincidentally, both of their stomachs start grumbling. "Looks like I'll have to beat you up later, c'mon, let's go get food,"

They put their boots on, locked the door and started walking. "God why'd you have to start shit, my heads pounding now," Kentaro looks at his complaining boyfriend. "Bitch you started it."