#4 Akakage

~battery running low~

A training camp was being held between Karasuno and Fukurodani.

And the teams are currently having their downtime.

Kageyama, who was growing tired and more tired by the minute, is desperately searching Akaashi.

"Have you seen Akaashi anywhere?" He asks Daichi, who happened to be walking past him.

He gives the first year a concerned look. "No, sorry. Are you okay?" He asks in a worried tone.

Kageyama gives a nod and walks off, in search for his boyfriend.

-

Thirty minutes of looking go by when he still hasn't found him.

Tobio was just about ready to give up and everyone he walked past thought he looked super dead. About to flop. Ready to just drop to the ground right then and there.

However he didn't. He kept up the search for him.

"Yachi," he groans, seeing her walk past him. She lets out a squeak and turns around to face him.

"Ye-yes?" She stutters. And gives a small yelp when she looks up at him, seeing how tired he looks.

"Have you seen Akaashi anywhere?" He asks, hoping she'd know. His words had came out slower then intended and his eyes were drooping.

"I think that way?" She answers, pointing to the gym, even though he had already looked there minutes ago.

Yachi sees his eyes light up with joy for a second. "Thank you. I owe you," he says and walks off into the direction she was pointing at.

He opened the door and found him there, talking to Kuroo and Bokuto, along with Tsukishima who was most likely forced into it.

Kageyama sees him and immediately walks up, hugging him from behind, resting his head on Akaashi's shoulder and arms hugging his torso. Akaashi gave his hair an affectionate ruffle.

Kuroo and Bokuto stop for a moment to glance at him before going back to their conversation.

-

Not even ten minutes later Kageyama had detached himself from his boyfriend, now feeling-and-looking fully charged.

No one understands this logic.

They have asked and tried to understand it, though eventually gave up on it.

"Still shouldn't be possible," Tsukishima commented, watching his 'least tolerable' teammate walk away.