#18 DaiKuroKage

Kageyama woke up blurry eyed, hearing a noise come from his kitchen.

Sitting up, he automatically feels next to him for his boyfriends, but found the space empty.

Grabbing his phone, he put the torch on and makes his way over to his kitchen, finding a quite pleasant surprise actually.

There they are, Kuroo and Daichi slow dancing along to some song.

He smiles to himself and hops up onto the kitchen bench, watching them.

After several minutes of this, Daichi decided that it was enough for him. They walked over to him, Kuroo hugging from behind while Daichi hugged from the front.

"Did we wake you up," Kuroo whispers in his ear. "It's okay. I don't mind,"
"Did you wanna go back up to bed?" Daichi suggests.

Tobio shakes his head. "No...don't wanna do that," he quietly responds with.

Kuroo smiles and moves in front of him, gently shoving Daichi away. Grabbing onto Kageyama's hands, he yanks him off the bench and onto his feet.

"Tobio's turn now," Kageyama's eyes go wide as he shakes his head, trying to tell him 'no' and that 'I can't dance'.

"We'll too bad," he says back, hand in hand, swaying back and forth until Tobio was a little more comfortable, where he made him do a little spin.

Meanwhile in the background, Daichi turned the music back on and watched as the two danced in Tobio's kitchen at three in the morning.

Side note-I've always wanted to do this
Also kinda running out of ideas...