#39 KenKage

- Bandaging his scars.
Warning- Self harm, depression

Requested by @semieitaa3.

Kenma didn't need to knock on the front door, Tobio had given a house key, so he can let himself in whenever he wants.

The house is dark, messy and quiet. Kenma's confused, Tobio said that he was home.

Kenma sets his bag on the ground and heads into Tobio's room.

It's dark, just like the rest of the house but he can make out a lump wrapped in a blanket on the bed.

"Tobio?" He asks, a little uncertain. "Oh hey." He says in a tired voice, sitting up.

Kenma sat at the edge of the bed, and gave him a tight hug. "You okay?"
"Not really, no." He says truthfully. "You want to talk about it?" Tobio shrugs, hugging him again.

That's when Kenma notices the fresh cuts on his arms, and the red stains on the white sheets.

"I'll be back." He gets up, leaving Kageyama to his own thoughts. When he gets back, a red first aid kit is in his hand. He opens it up, taking out a bandage.

Gently, he grabs Kageyamas hand, wrapping up his arms.

No words were spoken, none were needed. "You want to cuddle on the couch?" Tobio shrugs. "Come on, you need to get out of this room."
"Okay."

With a sigh, Tobio forced himself to get off his bed and walk all the way over to the couch, where the curtains and windows have been opened.

Kenma sits down first, letting Tobio lie on top of him.

"You're going to be okay, I'm here now." Kenma reassures him, holding him tight.

~ if anyone needs to talk, my Insta; oxyslush & snap withered_bridge. Like seriously, mental illness sucks, I'm here if anyone needs it <3